Reviews for It's My Problem
dawnhallj chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Uhoh! Is that Osborn?
Savy13 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Oh Tony... Come on, you're almost there! You're supposed to be a genius, connect the dots!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
let TS find out soon
smounged1989 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Another great chapter. Would it be bad of me to call out that the two people at the end of this chapter are most likely Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius (a.k.a Doc Ock)?
quoththeraven5 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
this was so good! Love the Tony/Peter moment! Can't wait to read more of those! :)
GreatIceDragon chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I know who the villain is... Nurse Squid ;)
pixy chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Oh My God! This is one of the BEST peter is Tony Stark's son fics EVER!

I can't wait for more from you! I'm glad to see Coulson is looking into just why Peter received super-powers from these spiders and not everyone/everything bitten by them. I really look forward to reading Tony's reaction to finding out...yes this spider-kid really is your kid & some horrible father figure had experimented on his kid for the first 4 years of his life.

Tony might just resurrect Richard just so he can kill him.

I hope to read more from you soon.
Marilia11 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I love this story! Update soon!
HamoHero chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Hell yeah. Future science bonding!
Hope you update soon!
WritingJustToWrite chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
YAY! SCIENCE BONDING! Continue?
hpenchantress chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Pretty awesome story you have here. Really interesting, and I really want to know what happens next. I will definitely be keeping an eye on it. Good job so far.
Ocearna chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
This is brilliant! Definitely the best SM/A crossover I've ever read. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mythologygirl chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Awesome fic! I am really looking forward to the Tony/Peter family feels.
Eldriche chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Super happy this got updated on the 28th! Twas my birthday :D loving this fic, Peter's character is by far one of the most accurate portrayals I've seen, excited to see where this story is going to go! Please keep updating and doing such good work!
Ally Marton chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Bring on the bonding baby! :D
I SOOO love this so far, Clint can be a bit of a jerk, but man, Pete's taking it like a champ. I would love to see them have a science geek off.
I also want to know who creepo is at the end, but I'm sure we'll get to that eventually ;)
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »