Reviews for It's My Problem
Savy13 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I want more! Please? I love it!
Eldriche chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Loving this fan fic, honestly, I've become a little crazy with the Spider-Man and Avenger cross-overs, I honestly think you managed to portray Peter and Tony perfectly, which I know can be hard as hell -_-

Hopefully you update soon! This is one of the few fics that I check up on constantly :)
fencingfan chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
This entire story is great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Maldai chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
I actually shouted "No!" when I reached the end of this and saw there was no more. This is awesome, the tone of the characters are captured quite well. There is a pleasant balance of humor/seriousness and it's well written! I couldn't ask for more.

Thank you! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Aw. Daddy's worrying over his kid and he doesn't even know it. How shweet! :3
Imperial Dragon chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
I wonder how many times Clint will offer Peter cookies.
xan-merrick chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
anon chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I absolutely love this fic. I think that you're doing a great job building up the story and doing it realistically. The characterization has been completely spot-on and your dialogue in particular is wonderful.

On a side note, I'm glad that you're not making this Steve/Tony. I really prefer friendship/team fics and there seriously aren't enough of them.
GreatIceDragon chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Super-Stalkers! And what does Tony have against Spandex?
Vixen Uchiha chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
will others find you who peter is related to before tony does? How you write peter reactions they make me think tony. I am sure other will too, and good on you for useing a past ploit for spider-man. I am talking about how his day was doing the whole spider dna thing to peter and that his parent did infact work for shield for a short time. if you are to look in some place they were part of the team trying to remake the super shoider project. Also a less know fact bruce banner's father was a part of the same project too. Oh and what rays where used gama I think. It was said bruce should not have lived and yet he did I wonder why? well keep up the work, oh will Gwen Stace become the black cat? after all her grandfather knows the formula
DaGirl32 chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Post more i love Peter so much he needs more snarky comments :)
Useful chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Clint would hide the cookies in the highest spot and Peter would just casually use his webshooters to grab the box and eat them without even glancing. XD Because, ya know, it's Peter.

Useful
PadawanCassy chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Clint and Tony are mean for hidding the cookies...lol I can't wait for more, so keep up the wonderful work and post more soon. Also just curious, does Tony know that Peter is his son?
Lanelle chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Why do I get the feeling Coulson is going to recommend a complete review of everything they have on Peter and a completely new investigation to pick up all the little pieces they might have missed concerning him.. hummm maybe they'll find out he doesn't have his mother's or father's bloodtype or something?

Anyways enjoying the story keep up the good work!
Fate's Pride chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Yes! Finally! I was wondering when they'd finally meet. As for the pairings...at the risk of sounding idiotic, what are they?
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »