Reviews for It's My Problem
Savy13 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Yay! I'm so excited! And the Avengers are starting to notice similarities! Can't want to see Tony's face when he finally does figure out...
Illuminati-4 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Oh my goodness :D I am loving this! I like how you go through a process. Some stories just go straight to the climax after like 2 chapters and reveal everything super soon but I can tell you are going to keep us on our toes ;) I look forward to seeing bits of bonding. Also I like how you mentioned little comparisons for the characters. In excited to read more!
cloverifique chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
" becoming a superhero apparently correlates with parental issues"
hahaha that's a great phrase and totally truth!
will Coulson find out about Peter's real dad with his investigations?
and i cant wait for that bonding (L
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
ALL HAIL THE NEW SCIENCE BRO!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Poor Peter
smounged1989 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
THis story is amazing! I can't wait for more!
smounged1989 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
This was an amazing chapter! I loved the conversation between Tony, Bruce and Steve. It seemed very in charector and believable
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Whoa damn, they've met. I can't wait for Peter to interact with the Avengers more - I love how you've captured Peter's character and how fanboying and awkwardness at meeting them all

Can't wait for your next update!
Savy13 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I want more! Please? I love it!
Eldriche chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Loving this fan fic, honestly, I've become a little crazy with the Spider-Man and Avenger cross-overs, I honestly think you managed to portray Peter and Tony perfectly, which I know can be hard as hell -_-

Hopefully you update soon! This is one of the few fics that I check up on constantly :)
fencingfan chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
This entire story is great. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Maldai chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
I actually shouted "No!" when I reached the end of this and saw there was no more. This is awesome, the tone of the characters are captured quite well. There is a pleasant balance of humor/seriousness and it's well written! I couldn't ask for more.

Thank you! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Aw. Daddy's worrying over his kid and he doesn't even know it. How shweet! :3
Imperial Dragon chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
I wonder how many times Clint will offer Peter cookies.
xan-merrick chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »