Reviews for It's My Problem
Totter4 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I hope this is continued! I am intrigued!
Revenge77 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Keep writing please.
adamblackstone2000 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
i love the story so far is there going to be any pairing
Ondo chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Can't wait for next chapter, it's a good idea cause I never thought just getting bit by a spider would give you powers
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Gah! I cannot express how awesome this fic is! It's written so well and I just love crossovers with the new Spiderman and Avengers movies! 8D (There really aren't enough of them.) Heh, it's kinda funny too to see Tony's whorish ways coming back to bite him in the butt because you'd think with how many women he slept with there'd be at least one mini Stark running around even if he used protection. I wonder how Tony and Pepper going to react when he learns about it (and the fact that someone apparently experimented on his child). I can't see Pepper hating Peter though. :) (If she's still with Tony in this.) She'd probably think he's ridiculously adorable, actually, I know I do. X3 Ah I hope your next chapter comes out soon! I'm really excited about this!
Cloverifique chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
awesomeeee (L
im so following this, i love how we are looking at the insides of Peter's mind
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
God, this is good!
zangoules chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I'd like to personally say that I really like this fanfic. You capture Peter very well, you capture the aspect of his life well, and you capture the mentality of that world well. I'm hoping you update more since this has the makings of an extremely great fic.

Your fan,
Zangoules
lord Martiya chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I take the dead Coulson was a Life Model Decoy... Or is this one?
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really can't wait to find out what the letter says and when Tony'll come into all of this! Please continue! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Please write more!
aquabless chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Interesting start o.o

looking forward to more v.v
None chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Why does fate have to be so mean to Peter?
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This sounds so cool!
Fate's Pride chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I like the idea of the story, please update again!
tToA