Reviews for It's My Problem
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Can't wait to read it!
JadePixie6565 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I love this story. Please add some more chapters to the sequel to this one please. I wanna see how they are going to react to Peter's kidnappers.
spidermanwife chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
omg a thousand times better than any fluff! THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! LOVE IT
Macy12 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I love all the Tony references through Peter
Like calling Coulson "agent" and the "truth is, I am Spiderman"
This fic is really clever, most avengers fics don't really get every character entirely right and so far this one is doing great :)
NutellaVenger chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. IS IT DOC OC AND OSBORNE?
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Adored this story!
Notyour Superman chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Science bonding eh? Covalent or hydrogen?
Leah N. Cross chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Loving this :)
Empress Nightshade chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
From Writer's Anon:

Chapter 1:

-I understood the main introduction to the plot, which was the death of Peter's parents. But it felt too short and hollow. Since this chapter is supposed to be very emotional due to what occurs at the end of both scenes, it would help if there were more description. Specifically perspective, the first from the father, the second from the mother.

First scene- You slipped into Peter's perspective in the beginning and end. It disrupts the connection from the father's thoughts.

Second scene- This part is the scene I thought was kind of hollow. There's just a lot of dialogue. While this isn't a bad thing, there was nothing else going on in the chapter to balance it out.

Chapter 2:

-In the first chapter, you end with Peter's fifteenth birthday. It would make more sense to place those couple of sentences at the beginning of this chapter. Peter's mother's letter feelsbit off. Admitting that his father wasn't his real father was fine. But admitting that she wanted to *ahem* Tonk Stark isn't realistic. Peter is just fifteen after all, and that seems like a strange thing for a mother to write.

-The rest of this chapter feels rushed, and the scenes jumped around without any real explanation about what was going on.

For instance:

-In one scene we go from him being upset about the letter to suddenly skipping to his uncle's death. Then he's spiderman, I assuming, you don't state that he is. Just that he's acting angsty and being a thief. Then he has superpowers, then suddenly he's interacting with someone named George Stacy. Then he's reading the rest of the letter again, and lastly he starts talking about Tony Stark and how he was even a big fan of him. Since when? And now Shield is visiting him.

The only solid, good emotionally triggering part was the letter, which was also well written aside from the one problem I already mentioned. Like with Chapter 1, it would help if you fleshed everything out more, so the readers can connect to Peter's character and what's going on.

Overall:

The idea of Tonk Stark being Peter's father sound very interesting. As well as him being experimented on instead of just getting bitten. However, the emotional disconnect and lack of description these first two chapters have kind of takes away from the impact those two plot points are supposed to by these first two chapters, it feels like this story has good ideas and potential, you just have to flesh it out more. Keep up the good work.
just-O chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I also strongly believe good old Phil Coulsen is alive and Fury is a sneaky jerk.
RedTulipHead chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoy reading this story. I shall be awaiting for the sequel, but please take your time with it and don't rush or anything, authors deserve breaks. Good luck!
Nyx811 chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
good luck on the sequel
LeTardis chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
I liked this FanFic!

Though in my opinion there was not enough father/son fluff, cuddles, and sunshine with rainbows. It was more realistic I suppose than anything. Which is okay...

Just promise me some epic family bonding in the sequel! :P
Or as you put it: Science!Bonding. AND Clint's reaction was just hilarious and I look forward to reading the others reaction! I feel like a lot of the Avengers will be like; 'Your pulling my leg...Right?'

I think I most look forward to Thors', I just cant get rid of this phrase in my head; 'Thou art the son of Stark!?'

Anyways, I will look for the sequel...has it been a month yet?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
good luck with the sequel.
looking forward to it
lexisis chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
I can't wait to see some father-son bonding. I've always enjoyed that trope.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »