Reviews for It's My Problem
lexisis chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
I can't wait to see some father-son bonding. I've always enjoyed that trope.
Adrift At Sea chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Can't wait to see the sequel. This story takes an interesting dynamic and runs with it really well.

The interactions were kind of a mix between the comics and the movie's, which is slightly jarring as the characters have different personalities. However, you've kept most of the established characters in character, so that's a plus.

You've taken interesting heroes and villains and re-written their back stories to something believable, which is excellent.

Putting this on my fav'ed pile.
KPheonix chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Very interesting story. Had fun reading it. Though, if this the last chapter. Why isn't there a complete tag on it?
GreatIceDragon chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Awww! I'm sure deep down, Tony is touched!
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
I really liked that ending
It was sappy at all which really wouldn't have suited the characters, Peter's far too awkward and Tony's... Tony
I'm looking forward to the sequel and I like the set-up :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Clitn and those cookies.

Thou neat about the broken bone thing with Peter, although I always did prefer the NONE organic webbing. Ot WAS a tad weird.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
LVOE THSI! Can't wait to read more :D
Lilyzinha chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
awesome! just so much awesome this is story is.. can't even say iy
ch33tahp4w chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Awesome story :D
Jesus4ever chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
clover chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
oh god this was awesome, i followed this from the start and im really pleased with the ending (L)
i think the way things turn out is perfect, and i like how they in this first instance, decided to be "friends", maybe later they will start being more "family" with each other, but you always start by something
Canadian Cookie chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Alright, I guess now would be the moment to finally write down how much I actually love this story, last chapter and all. Because I'm totall in love with it and I think you deserve to know that. (normally I'm way to lazy to review. *cough*)
You're a great author, I love your Peter and his awkwardness, I love how the other avengers treat him, I love the science talk! xD and. everything. the plot. I can't reall say anything else but that.
I wish there was a Avengers x Spidey Movie... ;_; that would be so awesome.
I've really enjoyed "It's my problem!" and I'm looking forward to the sequel. :3
Welcome to My Mad House chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
What can I say, other than I loved it? Can't wait for the sequel! :)
staidwaters chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
snicker. that is SUCH a Tony way of dealing with the sudden appearance of a son...
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Excuse me for a moment, but I don't see what the big deal is. So Peter and Tony share a few strands of DNA, does it REALLY matter so much?
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »