Reviews for To Change The Past
whovianmidget chapter 18 . 1/2
Really AMAZING fanfiction. I loved it a lot!
Merlin 2001 chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Why are they all carrying guns? In the uk police officers don't carry them
Someone chapter 18 . 1/25/2016
Wow, thanks for this story. It was a pleasure to read. (You know what would be nice to see, too? - John confronting Mycroft about the whole episode ;) That'd be an interesting conversation if there ever was one.)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
This was nice. I kinda wish that older Sherlock would piece together what happened.
Elektra Elentari chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
Wow it was so cool. I didn't expect much when I thought time travel but it as reeeealy good!
VioletErin.26 chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
Aww I love it :) This is a great ending. I completely understand. School takes up a lot of work and energy :)
silverwolf3432 chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Great end to a wonderful story.
Saavikam69 chapter 18 . 3/20/2015
anderson becomes the new moriarty! ahhhh. great story. thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2015
YAY THANKS 4 UPDATING
silverwolf3432 chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
Such an intense chapter! Can't wait for more
silverwolf3432 chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
OMG this story! So glad to see it updated and to hear that you have all the chapters done already. Can't wait to see what happens next
Saavikam69 chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
all caught up. you have a name typo between lestrade and anderson when donovan is slapping anderson.
silverwolf3432 chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
Very intresting story! I'll be waiting for the next chapter
SoranoHonoKHR chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Why do I have the funniest feeling this fanfic will end with them forgetting everything? Ah well regardless thank you for writing this amazing story! I love the chemistry between all the characters and how you built them off each other. It's beautiful and quite a pleasure to enjoy. Keep it up!

Sora
ObsessiveFangirl chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
NOOOO! Please carry on with this amazing story and update soon! The cliffhangers are unbearable! You are such a talented writer and your fanfiction is so intriguing- I love it and I keep on coming back for more.