Reviews for I'll Never Hurt You
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Its so lovely33 my emotions hurts :DD love it so much:))))))))))))))))
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
*Looks around defensively* I am NOT crying!
lordtrayus chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I'm sitting here in tears reading this, the call was never addressed, good job
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
wonderful story. Thank you.
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
After reading "No Ordinary Boys;" reading this I just love the way you write the brotherly love between Sam and Dean. I so enjoyed this story! :)
ElizaT chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
*-*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
ERMAHGURD THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVE YOU
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw, that was beautiful! Dammit, I hated the fact they never addressed that phone message in the show, or the amulet and I know I'm only one of thousands of fangirls that still feel that way! I love fics where one brother thinks the other is angry and even more when they try to hind injuries from one another. This was fantastic!
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
D'awwwwwwwwwww! Wish the voicemail issue had been resolved in the show! Great story! :)
TwistedSymphony chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was heartbreaking and amazing! I wanted the voicemail to be addressed too so I love that you do that in this
frownypup chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Throughout the whole story, the only picture that keeps popping in my head is Sammy's kicked puppy eyes. Mmm, my favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I know I wrote a review but I don't see it so ill try again just in case...I was saying how much I enjoyed reading this story and that I was hoping to see you write another chapter... I want to see tomorrow with the boys fixing the mess... It was just so good I didn't want it to end yet...Very nice job..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was just great...Heart breaking, comforting, it gave me chills. I want more lol, I want to see tomorrow when Dean fixes everything... Just throwing it at you in case you feel like doing another chapter...
Peregrinus chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm always glad to see people try to clear that voicemail mess up - I was very disappointed to see it never mentioned again on the show. Great fic! Thank you!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »