Reviews for I'll Never Hurt You
lordtrayus chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I'm sitting here in tears reading this, the call was never addressed, good job
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
wonderful story. Thank you.
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
After reading "No Ordinary Boys;" reading this I just love the way you write the brotherly love between Sam and Dean. I so enjoyed this story! :)
ElizaT chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
*-*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
ERMAHGURD THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVE YOU
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw, that was beautiful! Dammit, I hated the fact they never addressed that phone message in the show, or the amulet and I know I'm only one of thousands of fangirls that still feel that way! I love fics where one brother thinks the other is angry and even more when they try to hind injuries from one another. This was fantastic!
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
D'awwwwwwwwwww! Wish the voicemail issue had been resolved in the show! Great story! :)
TwistedSymphony chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was heartbreaking and amazing! I wanted the voicemail to be addressed too so I love that you do that in this
frownypup chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Throughout the whole story, the only picture that keeps popping in my head is Sammy's kicked puppy eyes. Mmm, my favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I know I wrote a review but I don't see it so ill try again just in case...I was saying how much I enjoyed reading this story and that I was hoping to see you write another chapter... I want to see tomorrow with the boys fixing the mess... It was just so good I didn't want it to end yet...Very nice job..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was just great...Heart breaking, comforting, it gave me chills. I want more lol, I want to see tomorrow when Dean fixes everything... Just throwing it at you in case you feel like doing another chapter...
Peregrinus chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm always glad to see people try to clear that voicemail mess up - I was very disappointed to see it never mentioned again on the show. Great fic! Thank you!
Alexandria M. R chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awwwwwweeeeeeee! Adorable ending. Poor Sammy. Yay! Awesome Dean. Loved the story, and I totally don't care about it being OOC. As long as there are hugs and brotherly love, story's always awesome to me. LOL! Good job with another one of your fics.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
super likeeeeeeeeee
well done
waiting for "no ordinary boys" soon
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »