Reviews for I'll Never Hurt You
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Loved this totally, and am so thankful that you explored the brotherly disconnection and the reason behind it before giving us back that connection. It leaves me wondering how the Writers of the show can drop such important issues as if they never occured!
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh, nicely done! For some reason, the way you have Sammy call Dean "De" when he's at his lowest rings so true for me. Loved it!
DanielleS chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love that in your stories, no matter if they're canon-related or AU, wee or grown up, you always highlight the most important part of the show - the strong and loving brotherly bond Sam and Dean have. Their relationship is what holds the show together and no matter how hard demons, angels and tons of other creatures try to tear them apart, they eventually always come back to each other. That's what I call being a family.
kissacazador chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I loved it and you're right about addressing that voicemail since the show should have! Poor Sam...having to live with that and then finding out it was some type of sabotage. Poor Dean...having his younger brother be afraid of him because of a damn lie. But now, Dean finally knows the truth and will be able to properly take care of the one person who truly needs him...his little brother, Sammy ;)
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Loved reading this. I always thought that voicemail was a great prompt for a h/c story. The fact that you "hurt" Sam a little more than the episode with the hunters just makes it all that much better. Yikes I sound like a psycho! :D
Good job!
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Aw Sam you big Doofus
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is great. Like it a lot. Man, I hated that freaking Zachariah!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Yeah, it would have been nice if the show had cleared up the situation of the voicemail, but unfortunately, the writers seem to remember less about what happens in SPN than the fans. Or else they felt it didn't matter, hopefully Kripke is more consistent about the details with his new show. There have been so many loose ends left hanging over the past 7 years, ugh! Nice fix-it fic, thank you!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*sniff* that was so heartbreaking and sweet at the same time.. *sniff* great story!
LAgalxay chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Yay, Sammy angst with some comforting Dean! Great story!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3