Reviews for Lovi Kitty
yamyam chapter 7 . 5/9
Yess this stuff is so good! Please update soon!
TheEverythingGirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I wonder if Lovi is in heat?
obviously-not-me chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Awww I want you to continue this I really liked this fanfic all the smutiness and sexyness and slutiness of Lovino and Antonio.
Angel chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
If you could update that would be amazing! I mean it been two years you must have some ideas because I loved every second of this...and there should be more
sweetbitch123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
i wants moar! when will there be another chapter? ITS BEEN OVER A 2 YEARS!
spamanolover chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
This story is just so smutty - I love it! It's so well written that I've read it multiple times. It's a shame that there's only 7 chapters, and it's been so long that I doubt there will be any more, but I felt like I should tell you just how amazing you and your story is :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
You are possibly the most amazing hetalia writer ever.
sluttybritain chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Please update please please please please please please please please please please please please please
T. F. T chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Update...
Update...
Updateupdateupdateupdateohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseupdate!
N chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Why do writters make Lovi always the slutty, needy, and terribly OOC uke...? Ew. Just, ew. *shudders*
Olive-Gravity chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
ehehe ooooo kitty is in heat? I love this and how dirty little lovi can get /wiggles eyebrows/
sweetbitch123 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
are you going to post any more chapters to this? i want more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE YOU MADE ME RUN OUT OF TISSUES
O/O
MORE PLEASE
Greece's kitty chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Awesomeness :3
Shadowless13 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
I think these are the best lemons I've ever read! It seems weird Lovino acting so differently but it's nice sometimes so people can see different sides of him! Maybe you could have Lovino topping Antonio or something like that?