Reviews for Lovi Kitty
Daphne Brown chapter 7 . 5/25
I love this! All chapters! Can't wait for the next chapter! Also, I would love to see some fluff in this, a lil love. Maybe something like Lovi spilling out an 'I love you' when he's climaxing? That'd be great~
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 7 . 1/15
OMG this is SO hot!
yamyam chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
Yess this stuff is so good! Please update soon!
TheEverythingGirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I wonder if Lovi is in heat?
obviously-not-me chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Awww I want you to continue this I really liked this fanfic all the smutiness and sexyness and slutiness of Lovino and Antonio.
Angel chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
If you could update that would be amazing! I mean it been two years you must have some ideas because I loved every second of this...and there should be more
FrenchFryFoxie chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
i wants moar! when will there be another chapter? ITS BEEN OVER A 2 YEARS!
spamanolover chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
This story is just so smutty - I love it! It's so well written that I've read it multiple times. It's a shame that there's only 7 chapters, and it's been so long that I doubt there will be any more, but I felt like I should tell you just how amazing you and your story is :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
You are possibly the most amazing hetalia writer ever.
sluttybritain chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Please update please please please please please please please please please please please please please
T. F. T chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Update...
Update...
Updateupdateupdateupdateohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseupdate!
N chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Why do writters make Lovi always the slutty, needy, and terribly OOC uke...? Ew. Just, ew. *shudders*
Olive-Gravity chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
ehehe ooooo kitty is in heat? I love this and how dirty little lovi can get /wiggles eyebrows/
FrenchFryFoxie chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
are you going to post any more chapters to this? i want more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013