Reviews for The Sun Will Set For You
sheppardlover928 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
John is back and everything is going to ba alright! Grat storry!
ember chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
only one chapter showing - I thought this was complete? *wah*
JoeyLuv chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Really enjoyed this fic. Look forward to your next one.
shepsgirl72 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Thank goodness Sheppard was rescued from that messed up planet. They may never make sense of why the governor did what he did. The actions of mad men are rarely logical.

Thanks for the story.
June Odyssey chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
I enjoyed the whole thing, you have great writing skills and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. :D

June
JoaniexJony chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Glad to see John is home and his 'family' are around him.

And thanks for the story. I enjoyed it, and I hope to read more from you soon.

Joanie.
gw-libero chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
I'm glad John is back with his team now.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story!
BMick chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Definitely enjoyed it, thank you!

As for the question of why the Governor singled out Sheppard - perhaps that was the only thing he was truthful about, his belief that a military leader trained in tactics unfamiliar to him and to his enemies would give him a decisive advantage. A lot of trouble to capture and persuade one man - but then, this was a madman who apparently destroyed his world's Stargate!

I do hope Sheppard's belief is correct, that Orasen survived. He was a good man, a friend when Sheppard so desperately needed one.
BMick chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
This is quite a story - I look forward to the rest, especially the explanation of what the hoo-hah has been going on. I have my suspicions, but I'm not sure...
JoeyLuv chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Since you left a few breadcrumbs to follow, I surmised that the team wasn't dead. However, for Ronon (maybe the who team) to show up just after the attack makes me think that they were with the other forces. So glad that Sheppard didn't give in to the crazed Govenor! Look forward to the next chapter.
shepsgirl72 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Another gripping chapter. John's pain at thinking he's lost his team and now he will die alone is very raw and really comes across in your writing. But at the end you leave us with a glimmer of hope. Now let's have that last chapter! :)
gw-libero chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Amazing new chapter! The talk with the Govenor about breaking John because his team is dead ... just heartbraking to read. And John wounded and surrounded only by debris *sigh* don't let John and me stand in the rain too long ;-)
joaniexjony chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I've just discovered this and l'm really enjoying it.

You write really well, and l can almost feel John's pain. But the voice must give him hope - it has to...
Zanshe chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
great story, can't wait for the next chapter :)
SyfyFan chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
That was a very good chapter. Very intense especially when John is thinking he is finally gonna die and alone. Sooo looking forward to the next chapter.