Reviews for On the Fields of Freedoms Edge
Avaya chapter 12 . 1/18
This was so beautiful. And funny. I LOVED IT!...But where is the Epilogue?! :O
Avaya chapter 9 . 1/18
LOL. I love the AN in this chapter. Bahahaha. Good story as always even though this is my first review. Very beautiful.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
This was an awesome story. Also the bots and cons reactions to the announcement? I was laughing the who time.
"So who is the girl?"
"Im guessing Megatron is the proud mommy?" "Yes i am. Got a problem with that"
"Er, no"
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
I dont even wanna know why Breakdown is having a break down and why Knock Out is knocked out on the floor...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Can't wait for the epilogue! this was a great story and I hop you'll write more. This one author wrote short stories of events that happened after and during the main story. It would be cool to read about Megatron and Orion's time on the island and some trials getting the Autobots and Desepticons paired up.
PrimesSPARROW chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
This was an awesome story so far
BlueStar19 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Ok when I was reading this, it made me cry that Megatron's creation wanted him back and then Megatron went on a rampage. Can't wait to read the epilogue.
Master Of Tricks chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Yup. It was a fun ride. I love this fic to pieces. I thank you for this. Like, seriously. 3
Firewolves16 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
I Bet he'll be a triple changer. I bet he's adorable.
eltigre221 chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
dawww I loved the ending, sweet, short, but very nicely done, and good jokes in there about Perceptor's original alt mode and Megatron's original alt from the 80s cartoon :) well until the epilogue, later and have fun writing :)
Blissangel91494 chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Beautiful chapter. I love this. Nice journey youve made with this.
libbyluvs chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Uh-freaking-mazing! ...wows.
eltigre221 chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
dawww I loved the ending of this chapter, so sweet the bonding between Optimus and Megatron :) awesome chapter, and until more, later and have fun writing :)
Lexx chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Oh and in case anyone was wondering..
That squeal several octaves above my normal pitch at noticing chapter 11..
That wasn't me.
No way.
Lexx chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Hi there..
For what it's worth, sometimes stories are a comfort in times when you have to deal with life pretty much alone. Thank you for your story, it has brightened a few dark hours.. the miracle that is the interwebs is maybe in the ability to connect.. Please keep writing :)