Reviews for On the Fields of Freedoms Edge
BlueStar19 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Ok when I was reading this, it made me cry that Megatron's creation wanted him back and then Megatron went on a rampage. Can't wait to read the epilogue.
Master Of Tricks chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Yup. It was a fun ride. I love this fic to pieces. I thank you for this. Like, seriously. 3
Firewolves16 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
I Bet he'll be a triple changer. I bet he's adorable.
eltigre221 chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
dawww I loved the ending, sweet, short, but very nicely done, and good jokes in there about Perceptor's original alt mode and Megatron's original alt from the 80s cartoon :) well until the epilogue, later and have fun writing :)
Blissangel91494 chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Beautiful chapter. I love this. Nice journey youve made with this.
libbyluvs chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Uh-freaking-mazing! ...wows.
eltigre221 chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
dawww I loved the ending of this chapter, so sweet the bonding between Optimus and Megatron :) awesome chapter, and until more, later and have fun writing :)
Lexx chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Oh and in case anyone was wondering..
That squeal several octaves above my normal pitch at noticing chapter 11..
That wasn't me.
Nope.
No way.
Uhuh.
Maybe.
;)
Lexx chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Hi there..
For what it's worth, sometimes stories are a comfort in times when you have to deal with life pretty much alone. Thank you for your story, it has brightened a few dark hours.. the miracle that is the interwebs is maybe in the ability to connect.. Please keep writing :)
libbyluvs chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Instant love for your writing. Wow! III
ADAl44T-KB-O chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Hello,
A very intriguing first chapter. I'm not entirely convinced OP would do what you have put forth but your writing is enough for me to give it a chance. Most stories I find on here aren't nearly developed and written so well. I applaude you for that.
Making Ratchet the voice of reason works well here and the dialogue is IC.
I'm definitely going to continue on, for how far I do not know, but for now you have my interest.

ADAl
MissMary chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
So Megatron finally grows up. Go figure.
thanks for sharing!
master of gray chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Wow. Thank you for updating. My bleeds a little for Megatron.
Firewolves16 chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
I'm glad bots are making good decisions here. I have a feeling Starscream is going to hit on Arcee. He better not gloat on killing Cliffjumper.
Lexx chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
C'mon buckethead.. answer the com! *squeaks and points a finger in Ratchets direction*