Reviews for Once Upon a Westeros
cassTastrohpe chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I just wish to let you know that this hit me right in the solar plexus and I am currently a sad puddle of feels on the floor. That is all.
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I don't think Sansa is selfish (she pleaded for Ned's life in AGOT and Dontos's in ACOK) so I can see Sansa doing this.
voodooqueen126 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
heehee. Well it was hard to see Theon and Jeyne as snow white. Although having read Snow Glass Apples...
What about Tyrion as the dwarf from Rose Red and Snow White (Sansa and Arya), now that would be funny...
voodooqueen126 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Lol at Edric as Flounder.
and with Patchface around I can actually see Shireen as a mermaid.
voodooqueen126 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Actually I can see Myrcella being forced to marry Aegon ala Elizabeth of York and Henry Tudor...
Stormborn chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Original but magnificent.
As a reviewer said before, Jasmine would be fantastic.
But you know what I thought while reading your story?
"Fa Mulan is Asian Brienne." But is she a Princess or something? That would be brilliant though.
Kelly123 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
In response to the last review...you don't have an account or else I'd PM you, so I guess this will have to suffice for a response. I'm sorry my Sleeping Beauty chapter confused you. It was a retelling of when Briar Rose met Prince Phillip in the forest, neither knowing who the other was and that they were in fact betrothed to one another. When she returns to tell Flora, Fauna, and Meriweather of the boy she met, they inform her she is a princess and already promised to be married to the Prince, and that she can never see the boy from the forest again. In my version, I made Myrcella to be Aurora, Jon to be the Targaryen prince, the septas as the fairies, and Dorne as the forest. I hope this clears up any confusion!
x.Sunspirit.x chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I love your writing style and this whole idea! The only thing is, I don't understand how chapter 2 is Sleeping Beauty. I love the story, and maybe I'm just being stupid, but it didn't really have anything to do with Sleeping Beauty... Could somebody clear this up for me?
leapylion3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Hi! This is really cute so far; awesome job! I can totally picture Sandor as the Beast...I even heard his voice as I was reading this!
I‘d love to see Arya as Jasmine :D Either her or Merida.
Can‘t wait for the next update!
WTFFTW87 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I can actually see Sansa do this. And I wouldn't say she's selfish. She did actually risk getting beaten by defending Ser Dontos. That was very selfless of her. And as the previous reviewer said, she did plead in front of the entire court to save her fathers life. Sansa is a strong and kind girl.

But I really like this and would love to see it continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I don't know, I can see Sansa reacting this way. When Ned is captive, she does plead for his life in front of the entire court with everyone avoiding making eye contact with her and refusing to help her. And she's bright and a reader just like Belle. I think people just falsely equate naivety with stupidity when it comes to her character sometimes.

Anyways, lovely writing! I enjoyed reading it.