Reviews for One of Us
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
A multi-chapter fic of this would be so appreciated!
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aww! This was so touching and poignant, I loved it! I love how it's Tails telling Shadow that it will be okay...it won't stop hurting, but it'll be okay and that there are still people who love him. Typically that's either Amy or Cream's job, it's nice to see a change up. And Tails is still Tails no matter what age he is. Great job, all of you!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Well... the entire 'curse of immortality' isn't entirely original, but I don't see it with Shadow often, so its good to see. That and I really like how Tails was able to talk sense into him... and Tails did die at the end right?
Venenum Timere chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
So very... existentialist O.o (in a good way of course)

Personally, I rather Tails not pressure Shadow in living constantly, he's doing a good thing and all but... c'mon, no one wants to drag out a life without meaning.
The first sentence could do without those extra commas- too many breaks. And Shadow... he sounds so bored...tired... and a little depressed, needs some therapy. (But I'm probably biased, Shadow is not my favourite character, heh).

Great dialogue though and and overall good read! I really do love your stories, they've such good quality and you use such beautiful descriptions to enhance them!