Reviews for Illusion and Disillusion
Brain in the Gutter chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh so good! Love that the reason why Jacob imprinted on Reneesme was because of Bella's shield!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Holyyyy.
Okay, so I have this semi-new obsession with fanfics concerning post-BD Vampy Bella still having feelings for Jacob (and intense jealousy of Renesmee), Jacob losing his feelings for Renesmee, and Edward losing his mind - all in the same fanfics. I thought that obsession was dying a little, but then I read this one-shot.
The obsession came running back to me like hell's army.
Oh my goodness, that was phenomenal. It was intricate and personal and... pretty damn perfect. Nothing is perfect, but this is as close as it gets. Oh my GOD. There were so many emotions running through the story; it needs to be a full fledged story on its own. I felt confused for a second and then angry with Bella and then so, SO sorry for Edward (and, dude, I don't even like Edward, not even a little bit) and then just as sorry for Renesmee (and I dislike her more than I dislike her parents). That was crazy but it was subtle, too. Well, kind of. It was crazy and (waaay too) short and very dense. I love that.
I am begging you. I will beg for as long as I have to. Please, *please* write a full story from this. Pleeeeeeaaaase. You have so much talent and this could be so much more than a one-shot; it already is.
All in all aside from my pleading, this was a very fabulous one-shot. Let's give it a thousand awards and call it a day.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I can't stop re-reading this story! You'd make a phenomenal author!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was good stuff
Pavarti chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful! I've been playing w the same idea w the shield recently. It makes SO MUXH SENSE. You did a great job w Edward
Bugsy Potter chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was one of the best post Breaking Dawn ideas I've ever read.
jharv241 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I loved it! I love your theory on the imprint and it is so true!
AliceTheClueless chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow. That was AMAZING! Awesome job! :)
camptera chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Woobaby chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I could see this happening. Mind reading is just like eavesdropping. You never like what you hear!
teamjake216 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Omg i loved it heart breaking and this really could happen in the series love it
great2read chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i love your take on things, but i disagree on the possibility. See, I believe what it said in twilight about the reason a wolf imprints is to make a better wolf. Jacob was a very strong wolf, an alpha stronger than any other alpha. the only way to make a stronger wolf is to cross the breed barrier. That's why he imprinted on renesmee. she was a hybrid-a vampire that could possibly reproduce. mating with her would definitely create a stronger creature like in the movie underworld. also all the love bella felt for jacob went into renesmee so she wasn't in love with him anymore. still a good story.
shay205 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Yay I'm so happy you're writing again! I love your work can't wait to see what comes after Dreamscapes!
Jeniesethebeast chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Well isnt that just the biggest case of if I had of done the right thing earlier! I was just thinking I missed reading your work! Great os!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2