Reviews for Illusion and Disillusion
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Im not really a team jake or edward i try to see all point of views and i loved this story but it was sooo sad i felt my heart crush from reading edwards pov and how he felt and bellas a vamp so she basically cant be with jake and jake still loved ness it was just heartbreakingly sad sad great storie
Ataea chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Whoa. Very nice. I did not expect that :D
btr big time rus chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
mas por favor
AllAboutThatHook chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
OmG, I can't think of a worth way to begin to thank you for this fiction! You simply made my day!
I'm not a particular fan of Twilight saga, but I've always been crazy about Jake n' Bella 3 And never really got over the fact that Jacob ended up without her.
This fiction just healed me.
Thank you! xDD
Lady Lynn chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
That was amazing. I always thought that maybe if Bella didn't have her shield, Jacob could imprint. Well done and thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I read this story lots of times before, but I never reviewed it, so after reading it for the umpteenth time I thought I'd leave a review now... This story is so very very awesome and makes way more sense to me than what SM did in BD... One of my favourite Jacob and Bella fanfics!
Jane chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Another great story, much more credible than the wolf imprinting on the hybrid. And the tragedy of having it happen when Bella is no longer able to have a happy real life with Jacob. I always hated that he was going to pack up and leave his tribe and his heritage for Ness, leave his dad, who though disabled, would be only in his 40s or early 50s, with a long life ahead, hopefully. It would be great to develop this into a longer story, because I'm dying to know what happens next.
It's such a pleasure to read your stories, because your terrific plots are matched by your very considerable writing skills.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
you actually made me love Edward. great job, because i hate him and Isabella together.

“Edward’s dead heart cracks in two.”
TaycobLove chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Finally a reason that makes sense! I will never be able to reconcile myself with the fact that Jacob was always drawn to Bella b/c it was basically an egg inside her that would eventually become Renesmee that was "calling" to him. Please-what crap! I love this! I can't stand Edward at all, but you made me feel just a tiny bit sorry for him. Attention Stephenie Meyer-you could take lessons from Zoe! I always wanted a happier ending for Jacob. Bella was always what he wanted (though she never deserved him, esp. after taking the leech back after Italy). Thanks for making things "right."
mrs-taycob chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
wow! such a brilliant story, loved it 3
Dottyanne chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was brilliant! Exactly what I thought, if she didnt have that damn shield then Jake would have imprinted on her! Thank god Im not alone with my ideas!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh so good! Love that the reason why Jacob imprinted on Reneesme was because of Bella's shield!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Okay, so I have this semi-new obsession with fanfics concerning post-BD Vampy Bella still having feelings for Jacob (and intense jealousy of Renesmee), Jacob losing his feelings for Renesmee, and Edward losing his mind - all in the same fanfics. I thought that obsession was dying a little, but then I read this one-shot.
The obsession came running back to me like hell's army.
Oh my goodness, that was phenomenal. It was intricate and personal and... pretty damn perfect. Nothing is perfect, but this is as close as it gets. Oh my GOD. There were so many emotions running through the story; it needs to be a full fledged story on its own. I felt confused for a second and then angry with Bella and then so, SO sorry for Edward (and, dude, I don't even like Edward, not even a little bit) and then just as sorry for Renesmee (and I dislike her more than I dislike her parents). That was crazy but it was subtle, too. Well, kind of. It was crazy and (waaay too) short and very dense. I love that.
I am begging you. I will beg for as long as I have to. Please, *please* write a full story from this. Pleeeeeeaaaase. You have so much talent and this could be so much more than a one-shot; it already is.
All in all aside from my pleading, this was a very fabulous one-shot. Let's give it a thousand awards and call it a day.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I can't stop re-reading this story! You'd make a phenomenal author!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 10/27/2012