Reviews for Illusion and Disillusion
Jane chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Another great story, much more credible than the wolf imprinting on the hybrid. And the tragedy of having it happen when Bella is no longer able to have a happy real life with Jacob. I always hated that he was going to pack up and leave his tribe and his heritage for Ness, leave his dad, who though disabled, would be only in his 40s or early 50s, with a long life ahead, hopefully. It would be great to develop this into a longer story, because I'm dying to know what happens next.
It's such a pleasure to read your stories, because your terrific plots are matched by your very considerable writing skills.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
you actually made me love Edward. great job, because i hate him and Isabella together.

“Edward’s dead heart cracks in two.”
TaycobLove chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Finally a reason that makes sense! I will never be able to reconcile myself with the fact that Jacob was always drawn to Bella b/c it was basically an egg inside her that would eventually become Renesmee that was "calling" to him. Please-what crap! I love this! I can't stand Edward at all, but you made me feel just a tiny bit sorry for him. Attention Stephenie Meyer-you could take lessons from Zoe! I always wanted a happier ending for Jacob. Bella was always what he wanted (though she never deserved him, esp. after taking the leech back after Italy). Thanks for making things "right."
mrs-taycob chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
wow! such a brilliant story, loved it 3
Dottyanne chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was brilliant! Exactly what I thought, if she didnt have that damn shield then Jake would have imprinted on her! Thank god Im not alone with my ideas!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh so good! Love that the reason why Jacob imprinted on Reneesme was because of Bella's shield!
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Okay, so I have this semi-new obsession with fanfics concerning post-BD Vampy Bella still having feelings for Jacob (and intense jealousy of Renesmee), Jacob losing his feelings for Renesmee, and Edward losing his mind - all in the same fanfics. I thought that obsession was dying a little, but then I read this one-shot.
The obsession came running back to me like hell's army.
Oh my goodness, that was phenomenal. It was intricate and personal and... pretty damn perfect. Nothing is perfect, but this is as close as it gets. Oh my GOD. There were so many emotions running through the story; it needs to be a full fledged story on its own. I felt confused for a second and then angry with Bella and then so, SO sorry for Edward (and, dude, I don't even like Edward, not even a little bit) and then just as sorry for Renesmee (and I dislike her more than I dislike her parents). That was crazy but it was subtle, too. Well, kind of. It was crazy and (waaay too) short and very dense. I love that.
I am begging you. I will beg for as long as I have to. Please, *please* write a full story from this. Pleeeeeeaaaase. You have so much talent and this could be so much more than a one-shot; it already is.
All in all aside from my pleading, this was a very fabulous one-shot. Let's give it a thousand awards and call it a day.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I can't stop re-reading this story! You'd make a phenomenal author!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was good stuff
Pavarti chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful! I've been playing w the same idea w the shield recently. It makes SO MUXH SENSE. You did a great job w Edward
Bugsy Potter chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was one of the best post Breaking Dawn ideas I've ever read.
jharv241 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I loved it! I love your theory on the imprint and it is so true!
AliceTheClueless chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow. That was AMAZING! Awesome job! :)
camptera chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Woobaby chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I could see this happening. Mind reading is just like eavesdropping. You never like what you hear!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »