Reviews for Pleasure Trips
StoryTimez chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is absolutely adorable! Do you have any plans to make this into a series? Like Morgan and Reid figuring out their feelings/getting together and the rest of the team finding out?
red2013 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
great story from hotch's point of view.
Skull White Formerly ShreiBeau chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I liked this. Wish it could continue as Morgan and Reid figure things out under the ever watchful eyes of Hotch and Rossi.
JustJasper chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is really sweet and subtle. I really like Hotch's perspective on the gang playing cards, and then him and Rossi watching them really reminded me of their dynamic.
2amWritersClub chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Just lovely!

Thank you.
FT
daily-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
awww, adorable! You give a very comforting situation that makes you feel at ease and just smiling while reading. I love how everyone is interacting with eachother and it's true that they often play games on the game.
I also love the reason why JJ suggested they played Go Fish :) Very cute!

This line "He'll need to be told. Probably convinced" make me laugh so hard. I can just imagine Morgan and Reid somewhere quiet and Morgan revealing to Reid what he feels and Reid being all..."wha? No, that can't be...I would have noticed" or something like that.

I wonder if you plan to write that particulary fic too :D
anyway, a very cute piece that's beautifully written and so very sweet and adorable! Truely one for my special folder :)
See you at your next piece of art! :D