Reviews for Mississippi and Magnolia
Lady Sundiver chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Beautifully written. Since fandom could do with more of your gentle writing. Joss's Mother-in-law is a rare gem.
Dutchie chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
It was really sweet. Loved it!
ladyleo65 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
elaine0510 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I just came across this cute, feel good story. Like others, I wish it was longer-including joss' reaction.
TvIsForever chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is a great story! I really wish that you would add on to this, I would like to see what Joss has to say about John coming over without her knowing AND it would be pretty cool if they all sat down together and had dinner or something. I also like how you described the grandma, instead of her being the typical grandma she was so much more. Either way if you do or dont add on AMAZING story!
MBooker chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I like! I like!
sophialreynolds chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Good start. I like how you capture john character. :) rock on rock
lovemboth chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great story! Taylor & his grandmother are adorable.
jai03 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
loved the story.
jakela chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Great! - loved the interplay of food and family.
stlouiegal chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was a delightfl story. Taylor knew his mom, would never inroduce john to her. I understand that it's important that john is protected, but I think he could meet grandma nora. She would understand, she has raised all sons in the military. And surely taylor would be in trouble, with his mom. But he felt this needed to be done, and he was right, since grandma nora, gave john her stamp of approval. I liked the rappore that john had with nora. They got along great. Nora is a very wise and strong woman. I like her. John did as well.
wolfmusic218 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Absolutely adored this! Little pieces of the puzzle that is Reese & Carter's relationship are always fun to read...and when they are this well written, they're a pleasure. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope to see more.
buns1974 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was too cute! I love Taylor and John fics and this was one was great.
ReeseLovesCarter chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this! I think it's very plausible that this could maybe...possibly happen one day :)
I loved how you wrote Taylor's grandma, and how he wanted to get her approval of John
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Glad Taylor's Grandmother approved. Of course, how could she not? Loved the interactions between everyone. Love any stories with John and Taylor interaction. Awesome job! Hope to see more from you.