Reviews for Adventures of the Dovahkiin: A Good Death
Tyr'amun chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
this was awesome, i love this orc and felt that, since he had lost purpose he should have been given purpose at least as a suitable follower. i mean, if he is to old to lead, or marry, what says he cant be the Dovahkiins friend and what better way for the Dovahkiin to have his own force. uniting the orc clans to fight dragons, or defend agaist the dominion. there is deffinately a story here. and i think only you can do it justice, im at work so i cant log in but my name up top is my fanfic name.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Very well written but PLEASE PLEASE focus on fallout I'm genuinely addicted to mutant mutandis xx
WandereroftheWastes88 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is the kind of story that should stay a oneshot.

Still amazing as usual.
DeLyse chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This piece is beautifully written, clearly you are an experienced writer! I hope to see more from you, because this was amazing to read!
LadyDragon1316 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nice. I like it. Had to reread to get the full battle sequence, but it was described well. And I like the story line. A good death. Yay!
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
this was good
I have not got that far in game yet but this look good
ShadowedFang chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I heartily approve. You have taken something simple and noble and turned it into a peice of masterwork.
HoneyBadger chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I say yes. Some skyrim would be a welcome addition to your repertoire. As a long time reader of your Fallout fiction I can honestly say that you could do the skyrim world some justice.
Krookodile553 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ask and you shall recieve. Written well as always.
considering how well the other stories have done, continuing this would be spectacular I have no doubt. But I honestly would like to at least see the end of the Modus Operandi trilogy or Pro Posterus. You left us with cliffhangers dude. regardless, great job, keep it up
6thfloormadness chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
While I enjoyed this and found it refreshing to read a good Elder Scrolls story, I think you should put this on hold until you finish up some of your other stories. You're already writing Mutatis Mutandis, Pro Posterus, The Fourth Option, Genesis (hopefully you're still working on that, I really want to see Jason's return to 101), and planning Fortius Quo Fidelius. That's a lot of stuff to handle, are you sure you want to add another story into the mix?
Levi Matthews chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Love this. I was almost dying of laughter when you had the drunkards bump into him at the beginning. I've seen random encounters happen withing fairly close proximity to each other in-game before, did this actually happen in one of your files? Regardless, it flowed together nicely, as did your depiction of the Dragonborn. It's hard for me to see the DB as anything but human, considering the connection between the Nords and the Thu'um and I think you've portrayed your Nordic version very well. The combat was engaging and the attitudes were spot-on. I think it stands well as just a one-shot, but your writing is so good I don't think you'd have any trouble making this a bigger piece.

Anyway, thanks for sharing with us and best of luck in your future endeavors,

Levi Matthews
Jack Hargreave chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I liked this one, mate.
Good and detailed combat.
I have little doubt you could spin this on and make a great tale, but I would suggest you focus on Mass Effect and Fallout for the time being. One shouldn't have too many eggs in the frying pan.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great fic, I'd really like to see more.
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ha, so you also have a sword enchanted with ice and fire? Mine is called Snowflame.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2