Reviews for Lost in Oblivion
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I hate with people insist on writing good stories then stop all of a sudden please continue thiss! I love this story so far! More PLEASE MORE!
Jeangb chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Well low and behold just started reading this story and I see you haven't updated in forever which is a shame because I would like to see Ana slap Kate. Does Kate want both the Grey brothers to herself? I would like to see Ana slap Christian and tell him to get over himself. He is not the only kid in the world to be ill treated. But no Christian wallows in the depth of self pity and aggression. He doesn't appear to have any problems being touched in this story So what's his problem? No he needs a good slap around the head and I think Ana would be the one who can do it. Elliot tries, but Christian wants to play the victim. Maybe Ana should take him to the BDSM shop in lew of having an Elena in his life please put fingers to keyboard and update
GreyshadesofSteele chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I really wish you would keep going with this story, it is really amazing and I want to see where it goes with Christian and Ana please don't stop the story
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Will you be updating again? I love this story
truefeather77 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Posting this on an earlier chapter, because I already pressed send on the other:

What's up with Kate knowing that Ana has it bad for Christian, and keeping her away from him - while going out with both of the Grey brothers herself? And not even telling Ana she was spending time with the very man she (unsolicitedly) advised Ana to stay away from?

Kate always condescends to Ana, feeling superior, assuming that because Ana's personality is different from her own, that makes Ana a loser, a child, or just someone incompetent to live her own life.

I've always resented the Kate Kavenaugh attitude that, if she chose to, in her spare time she could actually be a better Anastasia Steele than she herself was.
truefeather77 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Wow. Kate's character is always obnoxious. Every statement out of her mouth is a command: "You should do this. You *should* do that."

She *should* mind her own business and try to comprehend that not everyone wants to be her.

This is a fun story - looking forward to you keeping your early promise and bringing Christian into this more.
truefeather77 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Her innocence? What innocence? Was she a virgin in this? Did I miss something?
smills chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Great story so far
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
I'm glad you back and continuing the story! Yay!

- Sam
mericat chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
Interesting story. Too bad that you think that Christian would be a mess without Elena's intervention. I think with his intelligence and the support of everyone he would have found his own way, albeit with a lot of fuckups on the way.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Update soon...
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Enjoying the story.
orangeena chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Glad to see you're continuing this!
fiftyshadesofkinky.fanfiction1 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
I'd really like christian to get his life together can't wait for the next update
ladybellatrix chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
this story has a lot of potential but i don't like your characterization of either ana or kate, sorry :(