Reviews for And You Thought Pickled Herring Was Bad
silvereyedbitch chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ha! So cute and funny. I can just see Gerald having Damien run in circles! Too hilarious. And I always dig a little fluff in the end. ;)
hobgoblin chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oooh, Black Dragon's Ghost, you didn't just make my day but the whole week! When I got up today the first thing I did was checking on the Coldfire fics, and finding yours just swept me off my feet. Thank you so much! You literally made me laugh for the first time in days until tears were running down my face. All those funny little tidbits about Gerald's food cravings (yuck!) and him eating like a horse, not to mention poor Damien's long-suffering reactions, were just glorious. I'm still grinning from ear to ear:-). Damien's an angel, and I loved Karril taking on responsibility for telling Gerald where the limit is. Are you sure you aren't an adept yourself? That sweet, fluffy story was exactly what I'd wanted to read for a while now, and you truly made me feel better. And you made me cry, because I was, well, really, really touched that you posted this wonderful story. Can't thank you enough. By the way, the storyline of Gannon and the unexpected consequences of their affair had already occurred to me as well... It's happening again, lol! Well, take care, lovey, and don't catch "Tarrant's revenge" for getting him pregnant twice;-) Considering that now my own reproductive organs are giving up the ghost I feel a tad apprehensive... ;-)