Reviews for Hello Mum Dad
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was a fun little AU one shot. I enjoy the Potter kids going back and fixing JKR's mess, though I do also enjoy stories in canon. Great job.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
So much fun
thunder18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Great chapter
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I like the Rose returning fictions, and this is no exception.

D. Page Robin
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Way to go Rose!
Mr Big chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Here we are again folks I just read another idiot reveiwers sad sillyness. Read the utter rubbish for your self and then wonder what the heck is such an idiot doing reading fanfics. The name you are looking for is master999. This has to be one of the daftest reviews I ever read in all my years reading fan fics.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Excellant! This was very well written! There are numerous timetravel stories with Harrygoing back to correct things. There are very few, and this is the first I've read, where a HHr child comes back to save the future. Well done! This oneshot could easily serve as the worthy seed for a major project. I hope you at least think about it. Thank you for sharing!
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
one of your best that i have read
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is a very interesting story. It would be horrible for Rose's first timeline to ever exist. I'm glad you fixed her world so she never knew the one that might have been. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
msceila7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Awesome story
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Nice! I LOVE how Rose got her revenge and saved her family and the world all at once!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
It great that Rose come back in time to try to make Harry and Hermione to see the light, the best part of the story Harry won't name any kid after Dumbledore or Snape. I could understand naming a kid after Dumbledore, Harry seem to have a blind spot when come to Dumbledore. Name a kid after Snape is just stupid, who want to name a kid after someone who is a bully.
master999 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
i wonder when people say how nice of a story that is, if they realise that they praise a story that portrays all characters different than the ones in the books. Is that a Harry Potter story? Other than giving them the names and the magic, is there anyting to remind JKR's world and characters? The answer is negative.
Raqule Finke chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
this is a great story... i love it and intend to read more of your stories
Raqule Finke 3
WPL chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
nicly written and excellant, shame it was so short would have been a great 10 or so chapter story. keep writting ENJOYED