Reviews for Boss Lady
MrSwaggafied chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Just beautiful! I loved it to the max. MAKE MORE!
DarkEnd Blood chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Dude/babe. Your story is Kami's blessing. Great pacing, great dialouge. Ah, I have nothing but praise.
loganXLR chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I am in awe of your skills. In a single chapter you have been able to do what most authors struggle to do. The story is captivating and is definitely one of the best one-shots.
AllenAndArth chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
a very stange fic...it's good but, very strange -.-/
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i like it great one shot
Bryan H chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I don't really like AU fics but you wrote this beautifully, great job. Hope to read more NaruMei from you soon.
Urnbowl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
N-no, I'm not crying! S-s-shut up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great story but I think you can expand on it to make it so much better.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
A bit rushed at the end, but it was pretty good. Some parts didn't make sense. He says he has tons of money from his inheritance, but then doesn't want to get fired because it's the holiday season and neeeds money? What? But other than that, it was pretty good. I would have liked some more seasons where Mei is being strict with Naruto, but oh well.
sabery chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
You shoud make another chapter with the 2 company join together , moving in the same place , first date and the wedding .
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i like his pairing too...i dont really like modern stories, but i have to say this is a really good one
KuyouFox chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was really awesome! Maybe you would be able to write more towards this story like what happens afterwards, with maybe Mei's mom being furious about it and having it go from there. Anyways keep up the good writing!
BenjiBoy97 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
One Of The Best One-Shots I've Ever Read!
Deus Orion chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Loved it. It would have been cool of the was a little epilouge of Mei's mom, but it was still a awesome story.
kuroneko215 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012