Reviews for Secrets are for Sharing
Ramendobe chapter 2 . 4/1
Im guessing you stopped writing? /3 it was so good *sob*
Hunger4Righteousness chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Naw, it's way past time this story had an update! And why have a not read it before? I do seem to remember reading it though... weird. I just didn't review it before? Anyway! I know you are one busy chica but I wish you had a chance to finish this one up. Looks like they had more important things to "discuss" before the story so sadly went on hiatus. You do such a nice job with the characters too! May life take it easy on you and maybe let you consider telling us all... the rest of the story. (Ok, you're probably way too young to get that reference. :) heheh Never mind!)
D.E.J chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Hope you update soon it a nice story with a chance of a big Secret coming out
Raigeki Thunder chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Oh this is enjoyable! The writing and the portrayal of the characters is spot on and the banter is actually witty! As opposed to some fabrics I've read.
Please update soon, thanks for writing.
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Oh, this was fun! I liked hearing Roxanne's thoughts on these matters. And her attempts to throw Megamind off track, and her discomfort and mild annoyance when Minion tries to be helpful, followed by guilty feelings of working Minion over too much...perfect. To hear Megamind say that he does, in fact, respect her too much to bandy nicknames about, that was veeeerrrrry interesting indeed. I sense a certain shift in their relationship. Can't wait to see what comes next!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
This looks like a really good start to a story
I can't wait to see more :)
Vast Difference chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I just can't wait to see where this goes... are we going to stick to PG-13 territory, or will the rating be bumped up, mayhaps? ;-)
Oogy Boogy chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I am so excited to see where this is going! Love the idea and the dialog is excellent, I can hear their voices as I'm reading.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
oh no ahh! i read this chapter and noticed there wasnt another one to go to and almost yelled NOOOO at the top of my lungs. This is an awesome story and very well written. please update soon because i love it.
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oooo, this is intriguing! I loved the whole set-up, the bored Megamind throwing the wrench for the brainbots to fetch...over...and over...and over again! LOL! That would drive me batty, too, after an hour and a half. I love how you worked in the other villain (I'm assuming it's Demolition Worker). Megamind i obviously pretty peeved over being forced to wait, though of course he spins it: of course Metro Man wants to put off his ultimate demise! Yeah, that's it!

Poor Minion, getting dragged into the banter. I can see him trying to keep both sides happy. The game of 'Truth or Dare' should be veeeeerrrry interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Great banter between the two! Silliness, honesty, some revelations and surprises, but some careful holding back too. But I still am mostly looking forward to finding out just what it might be that Roxanne has said and done which she is guarding closely... And knowing your own penchant for wonderously hilarious fun... heehee I'm fully expecting something good. Hope you had a great weekend away. ;)
RamiaQuizzlinger chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Oh, I have a few ideas.

1. Roxanne to Megamind DARE: Any romantic thing such as kissing, holding hands, etc. However, I'd love to see him lose because of that, since he's so darned shy when it comes to real romance. XD

2. Roxanne to Megamind TRUTH: Anything about his past, especially his childhood.

3. Megamind to Roxanne TRUTH: If you could go out on a date with anyone in this room who would it be? Cause if she said Minion that would be hilarious.
loveinyou chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
i have a idea for a truth about Megamind his real name is not megamined becouse he only started going be that name after metro man came up with his own superhero most likely the wardon the closest thing he has to a dad most have named him something right?
BookWormGirl93 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Ha! Can't wait to read more! XD
Birusa chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
very very interesting! I'm waiting for the 3 chapter)))