Reviews for To Come Away Unscathed
othiara chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Lovely. So well-written.
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh. My. God. That episode... that episode... There are actually no words. I came here to sort my emotions out and then you go and make it even worse with this story! IT'S SO GOOD. I LOVE IT. BUT IT MAKES ME SO SAD. Everything is wrong in the Warehouse World and I don't like it :(
Chinagirl18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Magnificent! Fantastic! And wasn't this past episode SO INTENSE? Can't wait for the mid-season finale on Monday! Great writing!
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
that was beautifully written...amazing! i am so sad leena is gone but i feel so sorry for artie and i cant even imagine how he would react so well done for being able to put pen to paper (well finger to keyboard) on that! i cried at the last sentance...this was tooo amazing for words!
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OMG, That was great. I have been looking for a fic like this. Poor Artie. I have been thinking the same thing since the episode ended: Whats gonna happen when Artie finds out what he did? it'll kill him.

my favorite parts of this fic
.There will be consequences to his actions. He knows this - knew this, even as he searched for the astrolabe. He'd known, then, that he wouldn't come away unscathed. But Steve was dead and Pete was dead and HG and Mrs. Frederic and the world in chaos and Myka locked away and his girl, his Claudia probably suffocating, dying, dead, gone. Every piece of his family stripped away, no hope to speak of for anyone.

They are his family; all he needs now is Leena back and Vanessa with him.

He sees them all suddenly through bleary eyes. His family: Steve and Claudia and Pete and Myka and Mrs. Frederic and even H.G.

I like that you included H.G, she is part of the family. Papa bear Artie would do anything to protect his "kids".

Lovely fic :)