Reviews for The Creed's Rebirth
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
This story is written in a way that makes it hard to understand...but in the long run, I'm enjoying it.
Shashenka chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
excellent story so far keep going!
deadpoolakiin chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
You do know that the assassins do not believe in any type of god right? :)
redwolf23456 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
raw666 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
nice job, keep up the work.
demon otaku chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
i like this story and i cant wait to see the look on the now rookie 7 (take away naruto and sasuke) 's faces when they not only find out naruto's a girl but that sasuke's the children's father
Ten no kaitou chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
i got to say pretty interesting turn can't wait to see how sequence two goes and who knows from there
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Boring chapter, good idea but over all bad execution, I want to read about her as she rebuilds the Assassins i want to see her coop with her best friend rapping her and having to deal with the child grieving over Kakashi's death raging over The betrayal of those she loved and fought for. Nothing you simply settle for telling us all these things just to get to the part of the story you want to tell. But At this point it's all just waited potential i am out.
Tachi Kagahara chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Lol convenit haystack, gotta love those. This is a good story as far as concept goes but um ur grammar is crap, you shoukd really look into getting a beta reader, someone to edit your fic before you put in on the sit. You errors kind of take away from the story alot. But other than that this is very interesting.
Albert da Snake chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
her mentor would be an old Uzumaki survivor. I love your stories and update soon.
XRaiderV1 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
and yet another awesome update, keep up the good work!
raw666 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
keep up the work, I wonder how much more will be reveal the council when they discover who Naruko is and her childern.
Soutrick chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
good chapter
wanted her to kill some leaf shinobi, but this would just add another enemy
ChaosIdeals chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Looks awesome :) Can't wait to read more.
Throy567 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
this is great more soon please!