Reviews for Star Trek: What Dreams May Come
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Are you going to finish this? It is an excellent story, but you leave it hanging in a VERY suspenseful spot. Thanks for not writing slash. And thanks for all the hours you spend giving us something wonderful to read,
qenie chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Wow- 'something' between McCoy and Thavalan! I didn't expect that. NIce job. Like the way you brought out some of her history and altered Kirk's opinion. I'm even beginning to like her :-)
LORETTA JEAN chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
WOW...GOOD STORY, VERY COMPLEX,KEPT ME READING AND READING...NOW I WAIT...

I TURN TO TOS FICS AND DISCOVERED YOURS, GLAD I DID THOUGH I AM GLAD I DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR EACH CHAPTER...NOW I DO..

I REALLY LIKE THIS...THANK YOU.
Pearlkat chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I think you missed a name change or two in this chapter.
Commodore Thalavan turned into Commodore Kinsey?
Pearlkat chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Hmmmm. Interesting.
qenie chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
That description of Scotty's dream is great-very evocative! Excellent voice.

"Kirk's ship was an extension of himself, his first and best destiny. Abandoning the Enterprise felt very much like abandoning Kirk." - I like that line. It fits perfectly with the characters.

Did you leave a note to yourself at the beginning of the chapter?

I don't quite understand why Spock left the ship. Is he following Kirk? Is it Sarek's doing, or did he intend to go anyway?

Things have certainly gotten very complicated and mysterious!
mtcbones chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
this is a cliffhanger i can't wait for the next part. shouldn't sarek notice the oncoming pon farr?
qenie chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Glad to see McCoy wasn't really planning on having Kirk declared unfit!
I'm happy that they're looking for Amanda.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
qenie chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Another well-organized chapter! Very nicely done.
I feel really bad for Uhura.

I assume the medical warning refers to Lugubria? Sounds like a pretty primitive society.
Where's our commodore hiding? Is she off somewhere up to no good?
qenie chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
That chapter was very good. Someone really wanted to cover up that incident Uhura told them about. I'm surprised they let her get away as easily as she did.

I also keep meaning to mention how much I like the image of Uhura as Puck from the first chapter!
qenie chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Nicely done chapter! I like Uhura, glad you brought her into the action. I'm curious to see what else she know. Kirk seems to have recovered well.

For chapter 5 - the Commander surprised me. I didn't expect the Vulcan connection at all. I still don't trust her, though :-)
sophiedog chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Really liking this. Very curious to see it develop. Lots of secrets. Not sure if the commodore should be trusted or not.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Three days is a little fast for Kirk to recover from broken legs, isn't it?

I thought Amanda might have been kidnapped. Don't let anything too bad happen to her, please; she's one of my favorite characters :-)

This is a long complicated chapter. The commodore is getting mighty pushy and I'm liking her less and less. You've written her very well, though.

Waiting for the next chapter.
forever fan chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Great start - can't wait to see where this is going...
qenie chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Did the commodore's name change from ch 2 to ch 3?
Her mission seems a little shady to me. After all she fired on Enterprise at the start. I know she says the computer glitched, but nobody checked that out. I think she's up to no good.
The conversation between Spock, Sarek and McCoy confused me. I thought Sarek was there to talk to Spock about losing contact with Amanda. I'm pretty sure bonded Vulcans can't be out of range of one another, so the contact had to be interfered with somehow.
I am interested in where this is headed. Keep going.