Reviews for I Love You, I Do But Back Off
hayleynymphadora chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I absolutely loved it. Fantastic. xD made me smile and was very well written.
Eyghon chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was fun! Going to the next installment right now!
bearblue chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This worked for me. Nicely done. Thank you.
GypsySoul05 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
funny! cant wait to read more
guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Crap! There's two of them. lol poor Cassie, well if anyone can dell with it, its Cassandra July!
TKMenz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Just came across this...I really like it. Continue please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love this, i kept thinking over the episode wouldn't it be cool if Cassandra and Shelby knew each other, so this is great. I'm looking forward to reading more of the series, keep it up!
keal chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really enjoyed this!
kutee chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I like this Idea that Shelby and Cassie were friends. I've read all of these and now I sending to a few of my friends.
ordinariilyhopeless chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is sooo gooood! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Cissy Black Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was so fun! I'm glad you're making it into a series because Cass Shelbs gold.
banjojd chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is so great. I'm really enjoying it.
broadwaybound2016 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OH MY DAMN! ONE OF THE BEST SHELBY/RACHEL STORIES I'VE READ IN SO LONG! I hope Rachel doesn't forgive her right away, and I love how Cassandra is becoming an Aunt of sorts to Rachel, and wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of Beth! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
RageandLove2012 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
this would so make my day if this were to happen on the show i love it!
yuri barq chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OMG,,, you should make a multi-chapter story about Cass-Rach-Shel... because I really hope for Shelby to be back on Glee for Rachel, because I really felt sorry for Rachel. But then Cassandra came, though she and Rach doesn't got along very well I know that they will gonna be close at some point,,, and she will be like a mother figure for Rach...then Shelby will come back again... ooh I hope that happens on Glee, but really, it's impossible. *sigh*