Reviews for What did you say?
The View From Up Here chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Loved it! Though I kinda wish Snape's reaction was there at the end.
Lumosify chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Absolutely lovely! Adorably cute! Simply short and stunning! (Did you see the alliteration in the last sentence? Hehe.)

I've been waiting to find this for a long time. I like to think Al is/was a Slytherin, because Harry did have Slytherin traits, and I think maybe Harry's words might have had an impact on Al and also the Sorting Hat's decision. All the other stories with this kind of thing in it were too long and had lots of things in between, but this one was short and to the point.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Please write a sequel, maybe on severus's reaction
Madlenita chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Ah, wonderful story... And Snape reaction to his name and i can imagined his shock when he heard about Potter in Slytherin ;-)...
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That made me laugh; It's like exactly how it would be. Grat job
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Cute, I loved that you made him a Slytherin.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Served Snape right. I think Harry did that just to get that reaction alone. Harry was so close to get into Slytherin it is not even funny, and I think it had nothing to do with having Voldemort in his head. Harry was more Slytherin than Draco truly ever was. Wonder what Albus did?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nice, this was cool. I liked the last line; making Albus a Slytherin was a nice touch. I loved this story - good job! :)