Reviews for Letting Go of the Past
awwww I love it! ️
bunnyluvr chapter 1 . 5/26
Wow.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 4/30
Very nice job. Poor Steve flashing back to Bucky on the train... another best friend hanging on for his life. That was a great heart-to-heart between Tony and Steve. I am curious as to why the last bit of this story is in italics though... just a technical glitch, I'm assuming.

Great job! I could hear all their voices in my head and loved this story. I love the bromance between Steve and Tony and always will. Loved it. :D
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Awww, now that was sweet with that bit of heart pounding moment early. I'm saying 'awww' a lot lately. I think this is the 3rd short one shot I had that reaction too. In a row. OK, time to get back to typing my own stuff. 10/10
rowaneo chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Loved the idea, you wrote Steve so well! Hit me hard in the feels with the angst but picked up the pieces of my heart with that little fluffy ending
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
*beams*

*giggles at the 'A' Pancakes*

Is the sudden switch to Italics intentional or a glitch?
Lianne Yoffa chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Lovin' the feels. You really got them spot-on!

(I feel compelled to ask- Why are the last paragraphs all in italics?)
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This story is very sweet and very well written. I very much enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing! :)
DetectiveDrew chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I swear you write the most beautiful and accurate friendship fics on this site. No one was whiny or oversentimental and Cap and Tony are so perfectly in character its awesome. You're a brilliant writer.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
(suddenly Italic?)

This was good!
Great! I'm amazed, though quite expected, that Steve be able to saved Tony... :)

The ending was good... I'm glad...
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is great! I love their friendship. :)
You captured Steve's youth, and that incident, all the memories of Bucky, it was a perfectly valid reason for our fearless leader to break down. Still it wasn't overdone. It was sweet and meaningful and everything he does!
You also nailed Tony's heart! Yes, he has one! Pepper knows it! He just not habituated to use it, but it’s a great heart!
Thank you, dear!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aww! :) Steve and Bucky built a cart? :-o That would have been funny
novusluna chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I just want you to know I am completely in love with this story! It's so amazingly realistic. And the parallels between Bucky and Tony were so clear.

It was hell of a fantastic ride of a story! XD

Click *Favorite Story*

xxox
justpassing chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I LOVED it! It's PERFECT! XD Perfect from the beginning to the very end!