Reviews for Kokoro Connect - Two Different Hearts
xHinaLovesYurix chapter 1 . 8/29
This fic was pretty good. :o I really ship Fujishima x Iori. I wish there were more fics with that pairing. Actually I wish there were more Kokoro Connect fics in general.. XD I actually also ship Iori x Inaba. I think that they would be so cute together... / I think that you should make a fanfic for them.. .o. If you did...then that would be so awesome... - Anywho...I kinda wish that this fic showed more love between Iori and Fujishima. I don't think that they interacted that much...and the fanfic was super short. You should make this a sequel. :o I would definitely read it if you did.. ~
BetterThanburningontheceiling chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
You are much better at the whole body swapping thing than I am. Every time I still go 'uh how should I do this uwaogglh' and I'm like almost 20 chapters into my fic. Or maybe I just suck.
Silueby Harmakido chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
LOL OMG never read a Kokoro Connect fanfiction before so this was nice, uhhh I'm not on my main account so send me a message sometime later and I'll favorite it
xcrossfacekillahx chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
We need more Kokoro Connect fics. Fujishima is OK to me, but I really want the 5 to have more conversation and meeting. It's just part of their everyday activities. I guess Fujishima will be more involved with the club members from here.