Reviews for Still Breathing
Daughter of the hearth chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
My name is Amelia too same spelling, it's awesome having my name in your story . Look I know your not visualizing me when you write but that is what I am. Me when I was younger ponytail and after losing growing my two front teeth back
Lulu222 chapter 45 . 5/12/2013
OMG! That's not it is it ? Plz say that's not all ?!
Lulu222 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
That's so cute :') I couldn't help but cry
justwanttologin chapter 45 . 1/16/2013
This story was recommended to me by someone basically saying mine needed to be more like it. But I love it! Normally I only like Bella centered stories but I love this and I love Bella/Sam. Please update soon!
Angelwithbadluck chapter 45 . 1/7/2013
Okay firstly is that this is got to be the first story I read that I love Edward and Leah together well I really hope that they would end up together in the end but I know some how Paul and Leah will end up together but still i only hope they would be together. I love the storyline at first I was like 'OMG what the heck am I reading' but after continuing i came to fall in love with Edward and Leah some how, i do hope that she forgives Paul and moves froward with Edward but yeah.

secondly I'm not a huge Fan of Edward and Sam but this story seem really make me like both of them and little Bella too. I really do hope you update this story since it seem to the be the first and best story I seem so far.

I really hope Edward and Leah end up together in the end
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 45 . 12/23/2012
I so love this story...I can't wait till it's finished!
mewlingquimlover chapter 45 . 12/18/2012
oh wow... i love how this chapter ends. its like a doors are opening again and maybe their is some hope for Leah and Paul ...

however, cuteness on the funny part making the boys cries.. classic.
mewlingquimlover chapter 38 . 12/18/2012
I'm a little torn... a new side of Edward is coming forth, but almost a little to late for her.
mewlingquimlover chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
so sexually delicious, even if Edward is the devil here.
mewlingquimlover chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Dirty at its best, so sensual, her first meeting of Edward. Love it very much.
mewlingquimlover chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
oh wow... you have my attention.
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 45 . 11/29/2012
This was a cute chapter! I'd love to read more about Paul! I'm for Leah/Paul! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
KaramelKat chapter 45 . 11/29/2012
You made them watch The Little Princess? That was such a good but sad/happy story!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/27/2012
It's good to see Leah's starting to feel more comfortable with her family again and I hope Edward stays in the picture
SparklingFae chapter 45 . 11/28/2012
Awww *loves that all the girls are teared up watching the movie*