Reviews for Still Breathing
Silverfires chapter 45 . 9/22/2015
So I have to admit I didn't read all of this but from what I did read I can tell it is an excellent story. I gather Edward and Leah had an interesting and complicated relationship. I lean towards them because even though he is broken he loves her enough to let her go. The trust between them is super strong which is what is missing between her and Paul. That betrayal can never be truly mended. So I noticed people throwing in an opinion of the end couple so if you decide to continue this and want suggestions, my vote goes for Leah/Edward from what I read of them. Well done.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
My name is Amelia too same spelling, it's awesome having my name in your story . Look I know your not visualizing me when you write but that is what I am. Me when I was younger ponytail and after losing growing my two front teeth back
Lulu222 chapter 45 . 5/12/2013
OMG! That's not it is it ? Plz say that's not all ?!
Lulu222 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
That's so cute :') I couldn't help but cry
justwanttologin chapter 45 . 1/16/2013
This story was recommended to me by someone basically saying mine needed to be more like it. But I love it! Normally I only like Bella centered stories but I love this and I love Bella/Sam. Please update soon!
Angelwithbadluck chapter 45 . 1/7/2013
Okay firstly is that this is got to be the first story I read that I love Edward and Leah together well I really hope that they would end up together in the end but I know some how Paul and Leah will end up together but still i only hope they would be together. I love the storyline at first I was like 'OMG what the heck am I reading' but after continuing i came to fall in love with Edward and Leah some how, i do hope that she forgives Paul and moves froward with Edward but yeah.

secondly I'm not a huge Fan of Edward and Sam but this story seem really make me like both of them and little Bella too. I really do hope you update this story since it seem to the be the first and best story I seem so far.

I really hope Edward and Leah end up together in the end
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 45 . 12/23/2012
I so love this story...I can't wait till it's finished!
mewlingquimlover chapter 45 . 12/18/2012
oh wow... i love how this chapter ends. its like a doors are opening again and maybe their is some hope for Leah and Paul ...

however, cuteness on the funny part making the boys cries.. classic.
mewlingquimlover chapter 38 . 12/18/2012
I'm a little torn... a new side of Edward is coming forth, but almost a little to late for her.
mewlingquimlover chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
so sexually delicious, even if Edward is the devil here.
mewlingquimlover chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Dirty at its best, so sensual, her first meeting of Edward. Love it very much.
mewlingquimlover chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
oh wow... you have my attention.
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 45 . 11/29/2012
This was a cute chapter! I'd love to read more about Paul! I'm for Leah/Paul! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
KaramelKat chapter 45 . 11/29/2012
You made them watch The Little Princess? That was such a good but sad/happy story!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/27/2012
It's good to see Leah's starting to feel more comfortable with her family again and I hope Edward stays in the picture