Reviews for Doing the Math
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I really like how you've written Amy's point of view of the day she and Sheldon met and it is definitely how I'll think of the immediate aftermath of it from now on with her perspective.
Glassheart-x chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
You should totally do a one shot of Shamy from Sheldons POV when Amy is sick :D
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awesome :) His breathtaking blue eyes...yop, Shamy is the best :D
rubyanjel chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh, this story! I love this! Plausible and could even pass as an extended scene! :D

And you don't know how much I'm in a puddle of goo right now that I would be mentioned by the end of a great one-shot! *puppy dog pout*

Thank you so much!
Glynna chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh my sweet caramel sundae of deliciousness! This is so utterly and totally amazing, and does fill in that gap from S3 to S4. Truly amazing. Brava!
Thymelady chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Eeehhh, this was lovely! Just as all your fics!
totabcn chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
OhMyGoodGolly 3 this was too cute. I loved it, it was so much in character it really did feel like a missing scene of their fist encounter.
Keep it up! I can't wait for moreee
Vivi-ntvg chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awww... I really liked this story, especially the end... "may we be friends?" so sheldon!
P.S. The Pammie you made reference to... is she by any chance paaaaammmmmiiiieeeee in youtube?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is nice please make it fast to write the rest of the chapters. I'm looking forward to read this.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Very sweet, in an awkward, truly Shamy way.
Sursonica chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love this oneshot! If I remember right, i think this is the first fic I read of their first meeting from Amy's point of view. It totally sounds just like her :)
great job!
inwhatuniverse chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh I love this one-shot. It was so cute. I love it when people fill in detail that the show does not give us (such as the first meeting and what went on to initiate the texts, Skype sessions, etc.). Thank you for giving us some of those pieces.
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I've often wondered what happened after that first meeting in the coffee show. How did they become friends without becoming boyfriend/girlfriend? This is a pefect demonstation.
Tomasina chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I like that you put in an explanation for why Amy wouldn't buy her own grill when she could certainly afford it if she wanted to.
Dina C chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm in such need of Shamy fluff! There are several angsty stories running right now, and while they're excellent, they are also really sad. I'm looking forward to more of this. :-)