Reviews for Times
Very beautiful chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
'Like a symphony in skin'. Wow. That's just the beginning of the great things in this. I loved the fond remembrances of Korra and Asami's first times- that was very sweet. And I liked the showing of variety throughout this. But that last paragraph was definitely my favorite. I absolutely love the caring and softness that it explained, and I loved the line 'to touch her like flower petal on the wind'. I also loved how you executed that paragraph- beginning with the 'but her favorite times were never in the night or in the broad light of day- they were in the small hours of the morning' and how you explained it so beautifully after. It went from sweet, to intense and mad, to loving and soft. Very beautiful. Great job!
PS- Gentility always wins. :b
WildWolf7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Why...doesn't this have more reviews? It was wonderfully written and poetic throughout. Seriously, it was like reading a poem in story form - nice description and beautiful wording to create vivid imagery and metaphors that worked so well with the sexual undertones. I loved it!
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Nice :3
Slyfox00 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Bravo, just amazing. Totally keeping my eye on you for future stories
the-original-lovelace chapter 1 . 10/17/2012