Reviews for Complete Focus
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
It was so sweet how Danny could only focus on Sam when he was with her and nothing else but her mattered to him. Great story :)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Amazing detail and a beautiful story altogether.
Tauguste5 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I really liked this story it was short sweet and romantic
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I loved the originality and idea of this! Great job!
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Tucker is going to have a field day with this.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is adorable. Normally I don't care for the ooey gooey DannyxSam fluff, but you pulled it off so well here. I think it worked really well tempered with their thoughts about what they mean to each other. At this point, they still think of each other as friends, although they'd like to be more. Yet you never got bogged down in that explanation or thought process like so many authors tend to do. This was brilliant. I love how it all progressed. It was very in character and so perfect. I think it was the best "feelings revelation" piece that I've read.

And the beginning sections about all the different things Danny has to think about was really great. Awesome job on all of this! :D

Sapphireswimming
draco122 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was great
Draco122
BlondieMarie24 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ah, perfectly blissful! :D
The seventh cat chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I absolutely loved this! Proper length, sweet, touching, simply magical! And what, no A/N? Most stories are accompanied by one, especially if they're one-shots. Oh, well, your choice. Anyway, great job!
SoccerSocks09 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Cute and awesome!
WCSII chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
... Somehow this... ...
... Something's missing but I can't seem to figure out what. ...
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012