Reviews for Forever and No Time at All
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
This has got to be the most heart wrenchingly beautiful thing I've ever read in my life. I still don't know how you managed to summarise over 50 years between them and just how deep their love went in so short a story. I'm telling you, without a doubt, you have done something truly magical with this story and I was enraptured from beginning to end. Whenever I hear the word bittersweet, I will think of this story. Thank you so, so very much.
CellophaneCatastrophy chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
Every now and then, I come back and reread this story, and every time, I feel sad for Alice and the Doctor. Yet, I don't think I'd change anything about it at all. I love these two characters, and Alice is so awesome. Thank you so much for this wonderful story :)
avalonchick5 chapter 28 . 6/28/2014
Possibly THE best Doctor Who story I've ever read - Alice is a wonderful, wonderful character with so much spirit and so much heart - I'd almost say she ought to be canon - your Ten is bloody brilliant and the interspersing of Nine and Eleven is so fitting and so natural - I really do love this story and I love your writing style as well, it's an absolute pleasure to read

In admiration,

Avalon
Nia River chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews, because it's lovely!

I have a weakness for OC stories. /Good/ OC stories, that is to say. And this is definitely one. Admittedly, original characters have a bad rep, and people tend to shout Mary-Sue. But I feel you avoided that pitfall. Alice became real to me. She was fleshed out so subtly I didn't even notice it happening. She was likeable without being perfect. Ordinary without being boring. She was insightful regarding the Doctor, and such a good match for him.

The ending ... well, I may have got a bit teary there. Part of me wishes things had ended differently, but a larger part thinks it couldn't have ended more perfectly than you wrote it, and wouldn't change a thing. Which is an achievement because I normally don't like stories without a clear happy ending. So well done there. (Though, just between you and me, a little corner of my mind will imagine that Alice one day took a physical form once more and they /did/ get the happily ever after.)

(Just one niggling thing: the character in the story info. 10, 11 and 12 Doctors? Shouldn't it be 9, 10 and 11?)
Goddess of Random chapter 28 . 11/29/2013
I love this so much and I'm crying. I just can't. I have lost the ability to can. *dead*
Siarh chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
i liked the difference of this chapter. I liked the action. You handled it quiet well!

I like alice!
Siarh chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
another awesome chapter. Can see why you love Alice so!
Siarh chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Go Alice! good girl! Awesome!

I like Alice!

And im super glad D kept you in line on this one! she is the best.
Siarh chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
LMAO. Oh The Doctor is so very special! I loved this chapter.
Siarh chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
i love that you are touching on so many of the little things in the world of the doctor. this is no different!
Siarh chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
"I know you, but I don't understand you. I don't understand why you do or don't do the things you choose. I know that I love you, and I know you hurt me sometimes,"

this is exactly how i personally feel about the Doctor in all the versions I have met so far. And Im glad Alice is giving him what for... just wish hed listen!
Siarh chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I get that he really cares for Rose... but I never understood truly why. I mean she's ... idk what I mean. And I guess this is more of a discussion we should have outside of a review but its what is sticking with me through this chapter. Shes Rose but Martha is Martha and Alice is Alice. they aren't parts to the Tardis, they aren't interchangeable.

Its amazing that a man who has dealt with so many different people/creatures would be so oblivious to those close to him. He had Jack pegged... mostly. But the women... not so much.
Siarh chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
"ihave this sudden intense craving for tacos"... now I do too!

Oh how many of his companions have wanted to say these things to him? How many of them have tried but didnt get it out as well as Alice did?

On to the next chapter!
Siarh chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
He's gonna break her heart like every other heart he comes into contact with isnt he? He is so oblivious!
Siarh chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
He is a bit of a stuborn one isnt he?

The whoinverse is so perfect that you can come up with whole new creatures! :)