Reviews for Forever and No Time at All
Siarh chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
i love that you are touching on so many of the little things in the world of the doctor. this is no different!
Siarh chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
"I know you, but I don't understand you. I don't understand why you do or don't do the things you choose. I know that I love you, and I know you hurt me sometimes,"

this is exactly how i personally feel about the Doctor in all the versions I have met so far. And Im glad Alice is giving him what for... just wish hed listen!
Siarh chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I get that he really cares for Rose... but I never understood truly why. I mean she's ... idk what I mean. And I guess this is more of a discussion we should have outside of a review but its what is sticking with me through this chapter. Shes Rose but Martha is Martha and Alice is Alice. they aren't parts to the Tardis, they aren't interchangeable.

Its amazing that a man who has dealt with so many different people/creatures would be so oblivious to those close to him. He had Jack pegged... mostly. But the women... not so much.
Siarh chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
"ihave this sudden intense craving for tacos"... now I do too!

Oh how many of his companions have wanted to say these things to him? How many of them have tried but didnt get it out as well as Alice did?

On to the next chapter!
Siarh chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
He's gonna break her heart like every other heart he comes into contact with isnt he? He is so oblivious!
Siarh chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
He is a bit of a stuborn one isnt he?

The whoinverse is so perfect that you can come up with whole new creatures! :)
Siarh chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
this is Brilliant! 3 I like Alice already...
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
Hey! I thought this chapter was really interedting. :) Well done. Didn't something like this happen to Ian and Barabara?
sophieranier14 chapter 28 . 3/25/2013
Ouch. That ending physically hurt. I had to stop reading for a while because the tear were making my eyes too blurry to see. That was painful. I think I might have just preferred her dying. And wow over fifty years…

I'm a sucker for OC's but usually ones that travel through time themselves (ex: Crossing Timestreams by SarBrooks or Sunstar Requiem by Rixel) but this one was easily just as good even without that added element.

I will admit when I started I thought Alice was going to be another boring, predictable OC, but she was truly amazing. Her character always managed to catch me off guard and was hysterical! I also think you captured the Doctor really well.

I can't believe it's over. Even though I knew it wasn't possible, I still found myself hoping that they really would travel together forever. They were perfect.

The eleventh doctor popping in was a really nice touch. I also loved how Alice was independent and just as clever as the Doctor in her own way. Oh, and Jack's bit was fantastic! So him!

Thank you so much for writing something so beautiful. I really, really enjoyed it even though it broke my heart. I really can't understand why it isn't more popular. It's without a doubt one of the best DW fics out there!

P.S. I just reread my review and I don't think I've conveyed how much I loved this enough. I really really really really loved it. A lot. I haven't been able to stop reading. And I also almost woke up the entire house first by laughing too hard then by crying too hard. You are a wonderful, amazing, fantastic, beautiful writer. Please don't ever forget that. Now, I'm off to see if you have any other work. Thank you again.

P.P.S sorry for the horrid grammar but it's two AM and I'm typing this on my phone!
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
I absolutely adore Alice. She is so well suited for the Doctor without being a Mary-Sue, and the ending literally made me cry it was so heart-breaking. I like your writing style as well, it's different but it works so well. Amazing!

all the best
atwistedconundrum chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
This was fabulous. I sometimes like reading Doctor/OCs or at least OC companion. However, most of them tend to follow the same plot or idea. I really like the unique way you created this OC companion and plot. I have fallen totally and absolutely in love with the Doctor and Alice. I believe you have created a companion worthy of joining the other canon companions. I like how Alice experiences the typical companion end - bittersweet. The audience knows it must end, and like most of the time, it does not end happy or well or perfect for either the Doctor or the companion.
Your story has inspired mini spin-offs in my mind. I have a definite crossover oneshot with Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland floating in my mind. May I borrow your Alice and plot if I want to develop the idea further? I am a sucker for happy endings, rather than content. Additionally, the idea to rewrite stories usually only occurs when I read a fantastic story and I want to honor the author. Thank you for creating this new world for my imagination to dabble in. Please let me know if I can steal your Alice.
MacDixon Love chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
As uncoordinated as a kumquat, thats me. Im doomed. Man these chapters are short, huh?
MacDixon Love chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
*bangs head into wall* uuuugh doctor!
MacDixon Love chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I always really liked Martha... damn rude Doctor.
MacDixon Love chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Sad! I like the consoleing though. Its too bad that he feels the need to distance himself though. Look forward to your master plan! Dixy
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »