Reviews for Forever and No Time at All
kitty13492 chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
I love this story and I'm glad I stuck till the end. Happy new years!
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
Awwww it's over? Ungh, I got so wrapped up in it. It was fantastic, and a brilliant read! So glad I got to have read it; totally worth it in the end! Marvelous.
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Still here! :D
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aaaaaaaaw! Cute! XD
RememberMeWhen chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
Omg, lovely. Just lovely.
I was not expecting that to happen to Alice! That's an awful way to go! But I love love love the fact she can always stay with him. And I love even more how if the Doctor ever talks to the TARDIS, and everyone thinks he's crazy, he's probably talking to Alice who will be with him forever. Awwww its so bittersweet! It even fits into the part in Partners in Crime when Donna says the Doctor is looking older.
I'm going to miss this little gem of a story. But you ended it very well. I'm a fan of 'the killer last sentence' in stories, when the last line has the impact of everything the tale stood for, and your story has it. Lovely, well done.
Jaxxone chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
I cried at the last few sentences! This is fantastic! Read the whole thing in one sitting. Doesn't help that I was watching Doctor Who while reading, but still! Fantastic! :D
dumbrat chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
So sad to see this end. I won't lie, I teared up a little :'(
ZeenoMCR chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS... HALP. Oh god I loved this, though.
RememberMeWhen chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
Looking forward to the ending! All excited to see what happens.
ctrlaltdiee chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
oh, god. i just started this tonight and.. i absolutely love it! alice is awesome. i really, honestly can't think of a better compliment i'm so.. yeah. wow. this's had me giggling and displeased and worried and full out laughing. and that last line. it was absolutely amazing. i can't wait for an update! c:
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 24 . 12/6/2012
Omg I cried (teared up actually) during this chapter. Marvelous!
Umbrae Solis chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
Whoa, ESP, man...
/*cue Twilight Zone Theme*
Umbrae Solis chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Hello, I'm just stopping in to make a quick suggestion. Try to bring in either Capt. Jack, or Sarah Jane. I love this story! Keep up the good work!
DeDe324 chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
This chapter is so sweet. The Doctor and Alice are becoming one of my favorite pairs. I love the way you describe each and every scar, tying it back to certain events that we already know. And I love the fact that Alice knows this happens, but let's the Doctor believe she doesn't. I will be so sad when this ends, but it will be fun to read it all in it's entirety. I look forward to the next chapter! And welcome back again! :)
RememberMeWhen chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
I just read most of this over again! I really took time to appreciate your writing. The Doctor is being so cute, I love it. Now I'm really curious as to why Alice asked the Doctor not to mention her. Hm.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »