Reviews for Forever and No Time at All
RememberMeWhen chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
Looking forward to the ending! All excited to see what happens.
ctrlaltdiee chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
oh, god. i just started this tonight and.. i absolutely love it! alice is awesome. i really, honestly can't think of a better compliment i'm so.. yeah. wow. this's had me giggling and displeased and worried and full out laughing. and that last line. it was absolutely amazing. i can't wait for an update! c:
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 24 . 12/6/2012
Omg I cried (teared up actually) during this chapter. Marvelous!
Whoniverse Traveler chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
Whoa, ESP, man...
/*cue Twilight Zone Theme*
Whoniverse Traveler chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Hello, I'm just stopping in to make a quick suggestion. Try to bring in either Capt. Jack, or Sarah Jane. I love this story! Keep up the good work!
DeDe324 chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
This chapter is so sweet. The Doctor and Alice are becoming one of my favorite pairs. I love the way you describe each and every scar, tying it back to certain events that we already know. And I love the fact that Alice knows this happens, but let's the Doctor believe she doesn't. I will be so sad when this ends, but it will be fun to read it all in it's entirety. I look forward to the next chapter! And welcome back again! :)
RememberMeWhen chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
I just read most of this over again! I really took time to appreciate your writing. The Doctor is being so cute, I love it. Now I'm really curious as to why Alice asked the Doctor not to mention her. Hm.
DeDe324 chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
This might be one of my favorite chapters. I really enjoy reading the relationship between these two. It makes me smile. The Doctor's "seductive striptease" if you will was written perfectly. I tend to enjoy your smut writing (i.e. your Boondock arc), but I really like that this isn't like that. It's refreshing and the banter is so fun to read, no matter what their situation. I look forward to whatever comes next!
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
XD
fromidam chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Through the beginning of the chapter I was like "don't think of something sexual don't think of something sexual..." and then I found out they were actually talking about something sexual and I was like o-O for once someone's not trolling! Lol anyway great chapter, and long is perfectly fine P keeps me entertained when I can't sleep at 4 in the morning ;P
Mandii chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
I read every single chapter. I lovee it. 3 Please keep writing more! I can't wait to read it!
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
Lol I knew it was jack when I read the first few lines! XD
Met John over the summer, FANTASTIC man he is; really kind and funny. Good lord, him and jack are essentially the same person. XD
DeDe324 chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
This chapter was lovely. I really enjoyed seeing Alice interacting with another character, even though he was still the same. The relationship between Alice and The Doctor is very nice to read. It's very true and sweet and what I think everyone would like a relationship to be. The way you had them "meet" was very well done and I enjoyed going on their little vacation with them. It made me sad that she had to forget if you will but like her, happy she was reunited with her Doctor. And the ending... they seem to be such a wonderful fit at times and it's nice that she is so understanding with The Doctor without being unrealistic, I guess? Like, I don't think Alice is too perfect or whatever.

I really am enjoying this ride with Alice and The Doctor and it will make me very sad when all is said and done.
freelance-dream chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
You are brilliant. This chapter pretty much got the same thoughts I had out of my head that I didn't even know were there. You are brilliant and holy shit - this was really good. The whole story is a bit weird on how its written but it works so well. I love this.
RememberMeWhen chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
I love the idea of the clock! Really good idea.
"Now? You're thinking about galactic geography and history now, in the middle of all this?"
"Actually," he murmurs, pulling Alice closer, "I was thinking more about biology and anatomy."
Love this part as well! Gave me a good chuckle.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »