Reviews for Forever and No Time at All
AlfieTimewolf chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Wow, that was a speedy update. Yay :)

I think a dancing, potassium-devouring plant would be spectacular! Especially if it was like... Purple and yellow or some crazy combo like that!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
AlfieTimewolf chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Well, I read the first chapter of your story and spontaneously thought to myself 'I'm going to review every chapter of this story, it deserves it' and rightly so. It does deserve more reviews than it had, I love it.

These little one-shots with Alice and the Doctor are brilliant, and I can't wait for the next update!
AlfieTimewolf chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Haha! I thought it was something more sinister at the beginning! And then you brought up the fourth Doctor and I said to myself 'that can't be right', and thank Darwin I was wrong!

The first time I watched David Tennant as the Doctor, with his mad sticky-uppy hair and sideburns, the first thing I thought was 'his hair is amazing!' I couldn't help it. It was an automatic response!
DeDe324 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
I'm so used to your Boondock writing that obviously, I immediately went to a very dirty place with this chapter (which I know was your intention, ha). I do love the innocence and charged relationship between Alice and the Doctor. These chapters are just such a lovely snack for me. And I love that it's completely new and foreign for me. Adore.
AlfieTimewolf chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
I'll take however many minutes you want for me to review :)

An Alice tree, haha! That's mental! I couldn't imagine the Doctor high, it's to hilarious to think about!

Go Alice, go Alice! She's the heroine, yay.

A pear tree! haha!
AlfieTimewolf chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Wish I'd read this when I first spotted it now, oh well, C'est la vie.

So that's what Alice sees the Doctor as... Cool.
AlfieTimewolf chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
So close, so very close - but I can see where Alice is coming from. Heat of the moment last kind of thing, she'll get her chance eventually.

I'm really getting into this, I hope you continue this series!
AlfieTimewolf chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
I won a silver medal at my school sports day for throwing a javelin, I was more chuffed than I should of been at winning something.

But that doesn't matter, good for Alice - abut time the Doctor was told what's what! Haha!
AlfieTimewolf chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
When you're with the Doctor, there are three things destined to happen.

1) you'll end up in Cardiff at some stage
2) you'll wonder off after being told to stay put
3) you'll be doing an awful lot of running

Haha, loved it. On to chapter seven!
AlfieTimewolf chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I genuinely laughed aloud there at the end bit! Hilariously fantastic!

And I agree, the Doctor had plenty of time to tell Rose how he felt, so why didn't he?

Although, maybe because he thought he had all the time in the world that he was in no rush to tell her.
AlfieTimewolf chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Poor Alice, the Doctor should give her a break. I think she's fab already!

Loved it, of course. To chapter 6 I go :D
AlfieTimewolf chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Taco cravings, cool :)

Alice is becoming a very favourable companion, to me anyway, I like her a lot more than Rose.

On to chapter 5!
AlfieTimewolf chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I don't know about everyone else, but I think it's going great so far.
AlfieTimewolf chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Awe, that's nice.

The 10th Doctor was always a bit broody, even when he was grinning like an eejit.

I'd like to know what Alice did, that would be interesting.
AlfieTimewolf chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Haha, Alice is quite the character already.

I actually really enjoyed your style of writing, it was different from what I normally read - but a good different nonetheless.

On to chapter 2 :)