Reviews for Wilson's Proposal
Visitkarte chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
House doesn't believe in words, he often doubts the deeds, even. I hope Wilson knows what he's doing.
joytiger chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
I love it. A really good chapter. Nicely done. I love how Wilson sees in the end, that there is much more to Greg then meets the eye and that he as his supposed best friend didnt see it.
I hope you will go more into that. Especially into the others time, that Greg tried to to take his life. I think it would be good to learn more about that.
I love the way you go through Gregs layers of his person. I always thought the show could have done that more. I love the depth you write to him and the emotional side of him.
Cat wait for more :))
OldSFfan chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
A surprisingly delicate love story for the larger-than-life House.
ViolettBlack chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
This was a lovely chapter! I especially liked how Wilson carried House up the stairs.
House as an architect and owner of a vacation resort? Wow, what a versatile and talented man.
joytiger chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Awww, that was so sweet. I love it. Great chapter. Love the ending. So sweet.
Cant wait for more :)
joytiger chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Love it. Great chapter. Love the conflict James and Greg are in. On to the next :)
joytiger chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I love it. Great chapter. And really great how you described Houses inner conflict. Really good. Love it. On to the next chapter :)
OldSFfan chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
How fascinating. Another dimension to House's complicated character.
Visitkarte chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Two complicated men. I hope they give this a chance. The neighbor's name is Nora, btw.
joytiger chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I love it. Great chapter. Really good. Cant wait for more :)
OldSFfan chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Good for them. They just cleared the air beautifully, and maybe, can move on to something good.
HughIsMagic chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Ok first I need lash out, a little, against James Ethan Wilson [my emotional response to this chapter]: Son of a bitch! Little coward, opportunist, spineless, phoney, ...bla bla bla...Grrr! I hate people act like him, I don't care if is difficult to stand up a society who doesn't always accept homosexuals, stay away if you can be true.
Moving on. I want to say you choose a hard road, because the risk is to show too a emotional/quitter House, too a jerk Wilson, but knowing your talent I have faith you can do everything right.
I like as early the style, but you know strangely I saw some typo errors. [Example:You sure is Vicoden, and not Vicodin? But this a trifle. ]
Hoping you would tell us more of therapy encounter with Nolan, cause that would gives some insides of feelings and psyche of Greg, meanwhile...it was terrific all these scary moments thinking he may had hallucinated everything!
So please, you should be true with your idea but don't push Greg over and over through void hopes waiting for Wilson make up his mind. We all knew that Greg was capable of deep love and loyalty. I think it could be interesting explore with your grace, a real homosexual relationship between these two men. Some drama, but not too much. More feelings, expecialy from the part of Wilson.
Sorry for my usually long comment, I tried to contain myself, but obviously I fail. Great job Nicole
coffee2012 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I really enjoy your take on these familiar characters - both this story and your others. Keep it up! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I'm waiting for the fic to be completed before I read the whole thing but noticed at the beginning of this chaper that you wrote "The mother looked irritated as she drug her child out of the hospital." Please take this as a comment intended to help, not a flame, but it is a massive irritant to me that writers are still getting drug/drag wrong.

Drug/drugged - a substance used as a medication or in the preparation of medication
Drag/dragged - to draw with force, effort, or difficulty; pull heavily or slowly along; haul; trail: They dragged the carpet out of the house.
Visitkarte chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Lol, Wilson is being a dick! This is great! :-)
I like your Nolan way better then his canon version. Well done.