Reviews for Heal
drizma chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Nice story, sucks that there aren't that many of them
Yes, yes
August Songs chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
MINARTAMIS! I love broken Artemii and Minervas. Love the way they interact!
dalulzing chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is actually in my opinion much truer to canon. I always thought she was a huge loose end in the story
UponACrowsWing chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Fabulous, there isnt any criticism to give. :-)
jeffmartinfan93 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Loved it! I think you should write more A/M fics. You are an excellent writer. And I agree, there truly aren't enough of them. I especially like how in character Minerva and Artemis are in your fic. I usually do not read a lot of fanfiction about books (like AF), because I find the characters in fanfiction are oversimplified, thus barely resembling those from the original book series. But your fic was in character. Yes, it was angsty, but what great stories are not?
Keep writing! I look forward to reading more A/M stuff from you:)
Gryffindork39 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
yes OF COURSE YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE A/M PERSON SHEESH
arinhel.melleide chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was wonderful! And you are absolutely right. This couple just does not get enough love...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
awsome 0.0
Dellius Kekius chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So good! I freaking LOVE A/M and I'm depressed there is so little of it.
FionnualaO'Bryan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
A lovely and well written story, I would greatly enjoy it if you would write more.
The Goddess of Myths chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I found this when I searched through the stories with Artemis and Minerva as the characters. There aren't enough of them. But I really, really liked this one!
MentalDauntless42 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Curse you, for being so awesome...
*GODS FORBID* - You're stories are way better than Aphrodite's face [oops, sorry Aphrodite. I was just kidding...]
[No I wasn't...]
AbsentMindedProf chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You know, I am a devoted A/H shipper, but . . . I actually liked this. A . . . lot. It was beautiful, and angsty, and the theme was perfectly strung together, and . . . I really liked it.
. . . I am seriously freaked out now. :P
Just kidding, I'm not that close-minded.
At least, not . . . entirely. 3
Erica chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I've read all the book in the Artemis Fowl series (LOVE THEM) and a couple of the fan fictions on here. What I've noticed most of all, is that a lot of the fan fictions don't have the same unique writing style as Eoin Colfer, but what I found was that even though your writing style isn't exactly like his (everyone's is different after all) it was very close, and personally, I really enjoyed this story. I think you should write some more fan fiction for Artemis Fowl, maybe with different ideas, or continuing this idea.
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Well... I'm not an Artemis/Minerva fan. At all... But... This worked. The depression seemed a bit out of sorts, but hey.

I liked it, even if I don't like the pairing. Good work.