Reviews for Busy Signal
SuperNova0823 chapter 6 . 7/26
more! more! need the rest this is amazing!
Jacqueline-Bernasova chapter 6 . 7/22
Oh my god. You need to finish this story. Please! It's really good and I need to read the rest of it!
Bella Lilac chapter 6 . 2/24
Incredibly well written story. I would absolutely love to see how this ends - pretty please with sugar on top - post the next chapter for me.

Bella Xx
Toothtooth chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
This is so fucking beautiful like...I can't even got the right amount of tension in it; it's written perfectly with no faults. The characterisation is fab and you've get everyone spot on. This is by far the best I've ever read in the Supernatural fandom. Bravo man!
(Please tell me there's a sequel)
saf72250323 chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
amazing work Can't wait for the next chapter
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Yay please update soon this is AMAZING!
The fan of supernatural chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
OMG! I really hope you carry on with this because it is amazing! Urgh the feels and such great writing! I can't wait to read more!
EmCWolf chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Gahhhhhhhhh! Please please please PLEASE freaking finish it! Sammy has to be okay he has to omg you have made me cry so much just please let Sammy be okay and frabbing FINISH THE STORY!
daily-chan chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
awesome...stupid firemen thinking they can take Sammy away from Dean...and for not reacting immediately when seeing Dean slip, idiots.
laurieglory chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Really really wish this story would be completed soon!
Singing Fire chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
UPDATE! PLEASE! I NEED UPDATES! I WANT TO SEE DEAN PROTECT SAM FROM THE COPS AND MEDICS! PLEASE!
fallen angel chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
NOOOOO! You are NOT allowed to just leave this here! *sighs* I'm glad that Sam got rescued, but omg, you've got to at least finish it...please...*puppy dog eyes* cause the best part is coming, where Dean takes care of the injured Sam! lol, though I've got to say, this fic had me holding my breath for a good part of it, I am in love with the fact that you've got an overprotective Bobby in there as well, once he's in the mix it makes my life complete, I sometimes don't get enough of a fill when it comes to Dean, Sam, and Bobby. But Gyah, I noticed it's been awhile since you've updated it, and trust me when I say I know how that goes but pleaseeee...update it so we can at least have that happy ending I know is there! LOL. Seriously though, awesome fic, I applaud you for the great writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Brilliant fic, Love it :)
Dean'sAngel6 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
When will the next chapter be up?
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 6 . 12/10/2013