Reviews for The Somewhat Cracked Mind of Uchiha Itachi
LazyLovelyOnyx chapter 33 . 10/18
I love how you've done this story. Especially how Shisui treats Itachi and vice versa. Also, I noticed this is a recurring mistake, but it's *hitai-ite. If its autocorrect or something, I apologize.
Harlett chapter 51 . 10/10
Hey! You're back! I'm so glad to see you again
Your story is a little rainbow on my days so please continĂșe with this crazyness :3
Hey !
Just to say that i love this story, it's really funny !
Crimson-princess-Benihime2211 chapter 51 . 10/4
I just love your story. I wish I had found it sooner, so please please continue to write...oh and your idea of torturing Orochi is pure gold, not to mention about Danzo and how he was defeated by two academy teacher, God that was my fav chapter. I think its about time we find Fuu too, I just think she had very less screen time in canon. Oh and how you paired Kiba and Sakura was really nice, I think its my new fav now. Bear hugs to you and hope to see you soon
Nurse-Betty0 chapter 51 . 9/7
This story is all sorts of awesome and I laughed quite a bit while reading it. Great humour, great plot, good pacing.
Marshman101 chapter 51 . 8/23
This is amazing pls make more
BlankCanvas624 chapter 6 . 8/13
Bahahahaha! Omfg that was GOLD
BlankCanvas624 chapter 6 . 8/13
You use Pakkun and the others?! No way lmao! XD
I really dislike how Part II became Dragon Ball Z, with so many power-ups. It made sense that "Zetsu Clones" could be used as sacrifices once it was revealed that they used to be people, the victims of the last Tsukiyomi, but it still felt cheap. I would have liked it better if the army of undead was limited by the number of live sacrifices that Kabuto can get his hands on AND the amount of chakra he has. Then instead of One Big Battlefield and the boring Fourth Shinobi War that never ends, it could have been a series of sieges and battles and defences against sneak attacks, spread out.
This is getting serious and angst is creeping in. Haku and Zabuza was killed off earlier but that was almost entirely off screen, but eep, poor Yugito.

There's been fan theories that 'swapping eyes' wouldn't work, that the eyes of the siblings have to be COMBINED into a new set. Otherwise, it's too cheap isn't it?
I like how the others don't know who Uchiha Arashu is and simply refer to him as "the other boy", too many authors make the mistakes of including details that the narrating character shouldn't know.

/Orochimaru lazily wandered the battlefield, collecting corpses in a sealing scroll./

O, M, G!

I love how comfy Orochimaru is getting in Jiraiya's house. As The Baron from Girl Genius pointed out, when Sparks (mad scientists) revolt, they don't want to take over, they just want more lab equipment/material.
I'm going to guess that Temutai's scout team was used by Kabuto as sacrifices for the Edo Tensei technique.
*rubs chin* Could believing that he did kill Shisui inside a Tsukiyomi delusion gives him a Mangekyo.

...and I wonder how something like Tsukiyomi would work on someone crazy Hidan who worship a cult of pain and death. Hidan would be trapped in the land of little ponies?
They should have mentioned Gaara's babysitting much earlier. There is a reason politicians kiss babies.

Kabuto is genre-savvy to keep an eye on Tobi.

If Deidara can't control himself around Itachi, they can put him in a straitjacket.
Hidan's severed head would make an awesome Halloween decoration.

I've always liked the canon detail that the Tsukage had employed Aktasuki, they HAD to be employed (and tacitly tolerated) by at least one great nation to have gotten so powerful.
1,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »