Reviews for The Somewhat Cracked Mind of Uchiha Itachi
IveGotNoIdea chapter 47 . 6/3
Well, THIS was a coup. The one that would fail rather miserably, but still a coup.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 29 . 6/3
This is going to be epic.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 27 . 6/3
That's a really novel exam invasion approach.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 26 . 6/3
Ah, reminds me of 'It's for a good cause, I swear'.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 22 . 6/3
I wouldn't be surprised if the Chuunin exams were rigged for the exact purpose - betting to gain additional founds.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 21 . 6/3
Oh yes, who would be so stupid to create an entire elaborate plan that hinged on a single person developing a reasonably rare bloodline at the exact time for the plan to work?
IveGotNoIdea chapter 20 . 6/3
Hiashi is not a dick. Nice.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 19 . 6/3
Damn, wish I knew that all I had to do for my dad to be proud of me was to blew up couple hears in people's chests. Said a certain teenage emo in Japan.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 13 . 6/3
Kisame is so sweet. And the sanity promotion system makes some sense, insanity does help with getting more powerful.
DMockingBird chapter 1 . 5/2
Please dont abandon this story? Pretty please?
DMockingBird chapter 51 . 5/2
Hey I really love your story so pleeaaasse update and dont abandon this masterpiece.
palmtreehead chapter 51 . 4/24
Great story. I know it’s crack but I still love stories where Itachi found a less tragic life and Naruto is treated with kindness. Thanks for sharing
anastasia.voronina.169 chapter 51 . 3/31
I really love your AUs!
Kracken l.w chapter 51 . 3/30
Update?
ShadowAccio6181 chapter 51 . 3/27
...should I guess that Naruto "messes up" a seal that ends up miraculously working? You know, I think I'll go with that. I really like this fanfic, and I'm amazed I haven't read it sooner. _
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »