Reviews for The Somewhat Cracked Mind of Uchiha Itachi
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
Age is just a number~!
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
I'm sure there's 50 different ways Naruto can learn of the 9 tails. One being he's told by the Hokage when he's strong enough.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
Fun chapter. Shikamaru knowing everything at its finest.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
For Shikamaru with love, From Yoshino Nara. Hahahahaha!
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
What hilarity. This group of adults are going places. Finally true insane ninja who aren't always murdering you.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
What did I just read? Seriously hilarious. Itachi and his many personas all while keeping the same uber genius thing going. Always wondered why he didn't put his genius to good use in the medical field when he found out he was terminal. Coulda probably healed himself or made a self res skill. I mean really.
Lichstenstein chapter 51 . 11/27/2017
Just finished all available chapters...I so love this!
Lichstenstein chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
Hi...just found and started reading this story...I love it so much...it's fun and adorable...keep up the incredible good work!
LazyLovelyOnyx chapter 33 . 10/18/2017
I love how you've done this story. Especially how Shisui treats Itachi and vice versa. Also, I noticed this is a recurring mistake, but it's *hitai-ite. If its autocorrect or something, I apologize.
Harlett chapter 51 . 10/10/2017
Hey! You're back! I'm so glad to see you again
Your story is a little rainbow on my days so please continĂșe with this crazyness :3
Guest chapter 51 . 10/9/2017
Hey !
Just to say that i love this story, it's really funny !
Crimson-princess-Benihime2211 chapter 51 . 10/4/2017
I just love your story. I wish I had found it sooner, so please please continue to write...oh and your idea of torturing Orochi is pure gold, not to mention about Danzo and how he was defeated by two academy teacher, God that was my fav chapter. I think its about time we find Fuu too, I just think she had very less screen time in canon. Oh and how you paired Kiba and Sakura was really nice, I think its my new fav now. Bear hugs to you and hope to see you soon
Nurse-Betty0 chapter 51 . 9/7/2017
This story is all sorts of awesome and I laughed quite a bit while reading it. Great humour, great plot, good pacing.
Marshman101 chapter 51 . 8/23/2017
This is amazing pls make more
BlankCanvas624 chapter 6 . 8/13/2017