Reviews for Transcending Legends
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
great story wish there was more to read:
ShadeMidnight chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Truly amazing... but
erm... sorry
really great and all that though it killed me to realize there was no sequel to any of these.
keep up the amazing work
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
This is awesome! I cant wait to see you continue this!
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Very very good story! :) i loved it and wished there was more!
DarkDarsi chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
This story was AWESOME, I can't think of a single thing wrong with it (aside Luna dancing). Please do come back to it, preferably with a sequel. Once again, AWESOME!
ChrnoKeeper chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Loved the story, very well written, wish there was more but it does feel complete. Great job!

Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 2 . 10/4/2012 It's safe to say that my jaw hit the floor after reading this. I'm having a very hard time writing this review simply because I'm pretty much speechless. It was a very uplifting, lighthearted story with it's sad elements mixed in with it. I don't know about other people who'll read your story but...after reading it...I'm just really, really satisfied. Sort of like a feeling of...completeness after reading it.

Sure, I'm left wanting a little more but I can't really help it...I'm a sucker for TwiDash and I love reading about a relationship budding between them. Of course...the way you crafted your story...I've been left perfectly content with how you ended it.

Ugh...I'm hoping I made some lick of sense...Anyways! In a nutshell...I really loved this story of yours! And I look forward to reading more of your work! On any of your stories!
ChrnoKeeper chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Amazing story, very well written too, hope you'll continue it soon :D
DarkDarsi chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So Lovely, Please write more.
chaosking243 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
what do you have against twilight? Seems every story you have her in involves her suffering horribly in some way or another! What's worse is that they're so damn good that I can't stop reading them! Curse you and your talent for writing good stories!
Alan A chapter 1 . 9/27/2012