Reviews for Blood Is Thicker Than Water
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Mmmmmm! Love it! It seems like them too. You kept them in character and deliciously into each other. I really want to read more. Meow!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I enjoyed this! Brian's parting words were a nice touch. You don't know where he's going, but given how strongly he feels for his brother, I doubt he'll go too far away. The thought's part sinister and part sweet.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awe so adorable.
Starkit chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Escape by seduction, well played Brian, well played. :) Cute.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It's strange, and dark and dirty and I like it...I just literally got into the show this week and finished the first season today. Just the amount of darkness I like.
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
YEEEEESSS! 3 This is how it SHOULD have gone! The original scene always tears at my heart too. D':
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Aww, so so cute xx
Brokencydeven chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hmm.. should have had sex.

I like this though, but sex would've been nice ;D

Faved.
dreamlily chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Love it XD thats all I can say, this was written perfectly!
Mattasaurus14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is great. : I hope you update this soon.
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Nice...I'm not so much into the slash but your writing style is good :)
haikuowl chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I like your use of the present tense. It adds a depth to the story and makes it flow all the better. Is it wrong that you sated my growing urge for this pairing and is it wrong that it has given my own "dark passenger of Dexter slash"?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Aww... I can only wish something like this happened in the show... ahh well. Thank gods for book-version..
It's funny how from all the seasons I only miss Brian.. :/
The others were shit... -.- At least brian shows up in 6th(?) season again.. if only as Dexter's imaginary friend, but still.. Anyway, good work. :)