Reviews for Whisper House
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Why! How could you kill a kid! It was a great story but Chris died! WHYYYYYY! :'(
fantomfaire chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Unmoving doesn't mean dead, right? RIGHT? Please - I really like Christopher! Please update again soon!
Bobina-AKA-Bob chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
You can't leave it here! You can't! No! Make it better!
Loved it so far. But you can't do this!
jellybean96 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Awesome chapter! Loved it!
I wanna know who the killer is!
fantomfaire chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Wow, what another powerful chapter! Protective!Shawn is great! Can't wait to see who the killer is! Please update again soon!
fantomfaire chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Oh my! But if the guy (or whatever it is) is after Chris, why didn't he take him from the car crash before help got there? Shawn had better be on his toes to catch this one and keep the boy safe! Hope he and Jules get to adopt Chris!
jellybean96 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Grwat chapter! I loved it!
Checkerz chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
*frets* Please update. And I loved it how Shawn carried Juliet, very knight in shining armor. :)) Mm...now Im hungry for a burger: Phooey. I wonder if Shawn hearing the voices as well would fit into the plot...
fantomfaire chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
I hope what you know happens is that Shawn and Juliet adopt him! Shawn has become so attached to that boy already! I really love this story and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
jellybean96 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter.
jellybean96 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter! Loved it!
TheLittlestThing chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh! This story is turning out to be so great I just can't... IT IS SO AMAZING! Can't wait for the Lassie/Shawn/Chris interaction :D as for Shules, if you could give them the most turbulent ride ever, but end the story with them getting back together I will love till the end of time :3 pwease?
fantomfaire chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Wow this is really getting good! "Who am I babysitting?" "Both." Love it! Can't wait for the Lassie & Shawn show next chapter!
percy-love chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
update soon
iknowuknow chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Noooooo Chris can never leave! I love him!