Reviews for Phantasm First Act
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Ooh, a nice, juicy piece of foreshadowing. I like it!
Leashka chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Oooooooooooh nice! I like it lots! Took me a while to get through but definitely worth it!
Leashka chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Fantastic chapter once more, Jimmy James. :)

I find you capitalise some things that I don't usually see capitalised, even in your blog posts and emails. Things like 'cousin' and 'comrade'. They're nouns, but not the captial ones... Wait, let me google it.
*googles*
Proper nouns and common nouns
Main article: Proper noun
A proper noun or proper name is a noun representing unique entities (such as Earth, India, Jupiter, Harry, or BMW), as distinguished from common nouns which describe a class of entities (such as city, animal, planet, person or car).
Found it. :) Here. I think the two examples I said earlier fit under common nouns.

Hope I don't seem too picky after saying that :S
Nathan.Grey chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Sugoi! Sugoi! SUGOI!
Chelsea lazy chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Constructive criticism? I'd put line breaks in between different scenes. I couldn't tell when the scenes changed, and then I had to reread bits to find out what exactly had gone wrong.

Otherwise, I really love it! :)
Leashka chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I've said this so many times, but I love how your work just captivates the reader and pulls it in. *sigh* :)

More great work this chapter. The plot seems to have a lot of thought put into it. :)
Leashka chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Your writing really paints a picture in the mind... I could imagine the entire battle and that's what drew me in. Absolutely fantastic. :)
Leashka chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Niiiice. I love your style, it's easy to picture what is happening. Which is how I roll. :) I'd love a continuation, but obviously we all have our priorities _. It's great work anyway!