Reviews for Phantasm First Act
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Ooh, a nice, juicy piece of foreshadowing. I like it!
Leashka chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Oooooooooooh nice! I like it lots! Took me a while to get through but definitely worth it!
Leashka chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Fantastic chapter once more, Jimmy James. :)

I find you capitalise some things that I don't usually see capitalised, even in your blog posts and emails. Things like 'cousin' and 'comrade'. They're nouns, but not the captial ones... Wait, let me google it.
Proper nouns and common nouns
Main article: Proper noun
A proper noun or proper name is a noun representing unique entities (such as Earth, India, Jupiter, Harry, or BMW), as distinguished from common nouns which describe a class of entities (such as city, animal, planet, person or car).
Found it. :) Here. I think the two examples I said earlier fit under common nouns.

Hope I don't seem too picky after saying that :S
Nathan.Grey chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Sugoi! Sugoi! SUGOI!
Chelsea lazy chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Constructive criticism? I'd put line breaks in between different scenes. I couldn't tell when the scenes changed, and then I had to reread bits to find out what exactly had gone wrong.

Otherwise, I really love it! :)
Leashka chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I've said this so many times, but I love how your work just captivates the reader and pulls it in. *sigh* :)

More great work this chapter. The plot seems to have a lot of thought put into it. :)
Leashka chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Your writing really paints a picture in the mind... I could imagine the entire battle and that's what drew me in. Absolutely fantastic. :)
Leashka chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Niiiice. I love your style, it's easy to picture what is happening. Which is how I roll. :) I'd love a continuation, but obviously we all have our priorities _. It's great work anyway!