Reviews for Strangers in My Mind
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
BEASBeth: the story is intriguing (and you've reeled me in), but your grammar is atrocious.
Enjonine-is-my-fandom chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Please Continue!
Sirens in the water chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
You should have Eponine remember small things at a time, starting with the song A Little Fall of Rain. She should start humming it or singing it around Marius
live-luv-laff4482 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! This story has completely reeled me in! I love it! please keep up the good work, I'm excited for the next chapter!
princess.castle.123 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Looking forward to reading more and to the development of the story!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Dear God, i love this story! Please continue! I love how you make it one of those tragic love stories where one doesn't remember the other (even though they were never really lovers to begin with) and they have to rekindle their relationship. Please update soon! D:
PrettyChelsea chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I want to know why Eponine is saying that she doesn't remember Marcus.. A POV of Eponine would be good just to know what she's thinking on the situation.
anonymous chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Please update soon! It got good, and then it ended. :( I wanted to find out what happened after they talk. Oh well… I'll just have to wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing this. :)
Dane21 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Why's that Eponine doesn't want to admit that she's the person that Marius has been try to find or being haunted of.
PrettyChelsea chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Why did Eponine flee? Good thing Madame Magloire told Marius to do something about Eponine :) Can't wait to read the next chapter!
diamond-fan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great start! I'm already interested. Update soon!
mystifyre chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
A short chapter that presumably serves to simply lead the reader right into the midst of the action. A good start, however I did notice numerous spelling errors and grammar mistakes throughout that could help improve your writing if fixed. Remember to capitalise when you use "I" and take time to go through your chapter thoroughly, looking for errors. Remember, now has a spell checker incorporated when you edit your uploaded chapter, so it should highlight any spelling mistakes for you.

Nevertheless, you have me intrigued. I look forward to more.