Reviews for Itty-Bitty Black Heart
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Damn. I've always loved this story. I still do.
TheRealNoddy chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Oh man this was the cutest story I've read ever -
I though the whole run away thing was a bit lame no offence.
But I was constantly laughing at the marriage thing lol.
Good job and I hope to read more of your stuff :)
KuroBara311 chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Okay, so they are shocked that Kaoru had a child at a young age, but thought it was normal for HIM, a man, to be giving birth? Wow... LOL
Anyway, we need more male OCs on this website!
Nani chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Well that escalated quickly. lol love your story! Can't wait for the next update!
Finally22 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I was to lazy to log in :p but I love this story u don't get male ocs very often(or at all for that matter) and chen is just so adorable and sweet to kaoru! God I just love it! But I feel bad for kaoru too since hikaru is kind of a dick...and kaoru is my favorite character so when I saw this I just let out a squeal! Also I love how the chapters come so fast!Hahahaha Zatanna can eat 3 bowls of rice!
Faith1234 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Brand new begging? A sequel?
nyu chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
hello there!
I just wanted to say that I love your story finally, a Kao/OC and...a mpreg? it's not very commum in ouran fics, I am looking forward to see what you'll do with that !
I just wanted to point out the OCC of the characters..sometimes I find it a bit " too big" but maybe it's just me ! I mean, I don't think Hikaru could be disgusted by Kaoru being gay, it really doesn't fit him...but I understand that it is necessary for the "angst" XD I hope the twins will make up!
good luck on writing the next chapters i hope you will have the time to update! Oh and sorry for my english, I'm french "
Faith1234 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Omg Kaoru is getting married yay!
Faith1234 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Aww why is Hikaru so mean? But Kaoru was so assertive
Noname chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
YAY MALE OC! FINALLY! kao cute
Faith1234 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
This is an awesome story!
Faith1234 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Congrats on your new story I love it