Reviews for In This For The Long Haul
loopyhutton chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! Can you pm if this story gets adopted!
FireDragonAeryn chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
let us know who adopts it, yeah? I really want to know if. Harry ever gets over being shy.
serenityselena chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I'm sorry to hear that... maybe in the near future you will have some time to write again :)
Emerald-Pen chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Update!
Bzslymad chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Have you put this story on hiatus? :(
Emma chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Hi. Are you going to keep writing this? I'm really intrigued. Its really good so far and I hope you keep writing.
cookyc chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Oh this is good
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
continue please
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
love it
dracolover101 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
I read some bad fanfiction on tjis site but this is really good so far cant wait for more. :-) woot
Floyd in the Sky chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Love your story ! Its quite fun and I'm looking forward for the next chapter if Harry makes Charlie chasing him... :)
femaleJoey chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Charlie is too sexy to be ignored on the other hand Harry is definitely one of a kind... Can we see a groveling Blaise attempting to get back together with an unforgiving Harry?
foxee-chik chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it!
otahotian chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
hmmm :) very interesting this is. I really,really like that you try to keep all the people in, the whole happy family and I love the dialogues, the interaction. Looking forward the update, looking forward Charlie being creative ;)
Smile.
917brat chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
this is good and I like how draco is he really seems like a brother like figure/good friend to Harry please keep it up.