Reviews for Distance
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
The prying family dynamic is so believable here; terrible execution and just enough sweetness to make their interference understandable. Also, Clint’s diversionary tactics are limitless. Freaking Greek yogurt.

“Clint didn't need distance, not really. He needed someone to draw him close.” Just stab me, why don’t you?
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was hilarious at times, heavy at others, and all around good. You know, at first when I read Clint/Pepper as the character tags I blanched. No, I thought, no, she wouldn't have those two get together, would she? I am happy that I was wrong. I can't wait to read about LA. I'm still wrong, yes? They're not going to, uh, kiss or anything, right? :\
Serenaturner chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I think this story deserves continuation. I really liked it
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow this is awesome! I really wish you would wrote more about them (pepper/clint)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I think that was wonderful!
Not only how you wrote the characters here and why they didn't want to talk to Clint about this, but also that they did it in the end anyway. They're all worried.
I loved it so much that Pepper was the one who understood him and talked to him here, I think that was perfect. :)
Strawberrywaltz chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awww, poor borderline suicidal Clint Loved it, looking forward to more Clint and Pepper friendship is interesting, I like it! Keep it up!
KC chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was great and rather sad. Poor Clint. He just can't catch a break, huh? It's a good thing he has that sniper patience though, anyone else probably would have socked Tony if he came at them like that.

Speaking of Tony - I adore your take on him. He's such a controlling ass but it's really true to his character, I think. He's one of my favorites in this series (well, he's one of my favorites anywhere but I really love him in your stories). He means well, he's just awful at communicating it.

I'm really looking forward to the next installment in Recruitment! Every story in it has been wonderful and it seems you have something big planned down the road.