Reviews for Walking Together
xxBurningxx chapter 83 . 7/15
Gah! This is hands-down one of the BEST Johnlock AUs out there. I can't even explain how cute, adorable, sexy, intense, amazing, nerve wracking, and utterly perfect this story is. Usually I don't like stories that try to incorporate the canon story with it, but I must say that you did an exceptional job with this.

I know this story is marked as complete, but I would LOVE to see it extended to go along with season three of the show!

And lastly, thank you so much for writing this masterpiece.
anaraz chapter 83 . 7/9
Thank you for this story !
Very sweet
MarinaDavydenko chapter 1 . 6/12
Hi!

First of all, thank you for this very interesting story. I enjoyed reading it:)

I'd like to translate this great fanfic into Russian with your permission. May I do this please? Of course there will be a reference to you and your work.
sparki111 chapter 30 . 5/16
Okay, can I just say thank you? Thank you for not turning this chapter into smut. I don't like smut; more importantly, your style is too sophisticated and this story too sweet for smut. So thank you ;)
~Sparki
Knyle Borealis chapter 83 . 4/30
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING. I like them staying together much better than BBC's official version. Much. Better.
Thank you so much!
Shezaweza chapter 83 . 3/3
Absolutely love this! I wish that soul mates were a thing! (But tbh I'd probably just go around touching everyone XD ) anyways, great story
Great story. Loved all the fluff! :)
Sheepdog20 chapter 83 . 12/27/2014
Lovely. It took me awhile to finish it. I loved it so very much. Thank you for taking the time to write it and make my life that much better. Your work is amazing. You must have researched to get everything so spot on.
DemeRain chapter 83 . 10/11/2014
This story is utterly brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
Gabby chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
Now I would like to read the story of how Mycroft and Greg got together, that would be a very interesting one I think!
sat1 chapter 83 . 7/21/2014
Good story !
Minty4ever chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I love this story. You captured the characters so perfectly. In fact so well that when I was rewatching the Blind Banker today I was just waiting for this scene to happen, waiting for John to get jumped. And when it didn't happen I laughed at my self and found this story to read again!
Consultinginabluebox chapter 83 . 5/14/2014
This was one of the best stories I have read on here. Keep writing because you are amazing!
Dr.SuperWhoJohnLock chapter 83 . 4/26/2014