Reviews for Walking Together
AddictusLector chapter 83 . 5/10
Love this fic! Any chance of a sequel? Amazing fic!
This was a brilliant, fantastic, wonderful story
browni'dbrunette chapter 3 . 2/11
I'm so excited! I love this so much all ready and I've got another 80 chapters to enjoy!
IntrovertMangaka chapter 20 . 5/5/2016
Considering my way of thinking is rather the same as sherlock i have to say that you made him too emotional. While sometimes we can feels caring to other people, such experience is very rare and most of the time we just didn't feel the need to sympathise with people because like what sherlock said worry will not help to save people. I sometimes wonder why people get so worked up about something like this when clearly having this emotions is useless and will only hinder progress. That's all.
Kyla Castiella Bakura chapter 25 . 3/30/2016
I don't know why I love the words "Mycroft and his husband' so much...
Rowan Wulfram chapter 83 . 3/10/2016
I must admit, I was skeptical when I read the premise, but am I glad that I gave in. Rather than my recent re-watch of the series making the reimagining boring, it enhanced the experience because you skillfully skip information that would have made it tedious. The Bond is rigidly defined and so still fit well in the analytical nature of the world. The way you handled the actions, reactions, and motivations of each character with this new variable was well thought out and made me wonder what was going to happen next, even though it follows the series. Your unique cases that address "What kind of crimes would be committed in a world like this?" were downright fascinating. Easily one of my top fics. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 83 . 2/25/2016
Wonderful, such emotion...
Emishuperloka chapter 83 . 1/20/2016
I enyoed a lot. I really love it the way they are soulmate is like if they stay together all is going to be fine.
PS: I just want more sex, sorry I'm a pervert girl XoXo
Harriverse chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Wouldn't finding out who pawned the bracelet possibly lead to the killer?
He will knock four times chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
Omg John's gonna get targeted if this soul mate murder theory of Sherlock pans out. "Blonde hair, blue eyes, something wrong with his left hand"
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 83 . 11/4/2015
I absolutely loved this story! It was brilliantly written and I enjoyed it from beginning to end! Magnificent job with all the characters and the story was very well done. I've never read a soulmate story before and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you so much for sharing! It was truly an incredible story! :-)

Maddy
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 82 . 10/16/2015
Okay that was really good though what the hell hot damn
Guest chapter 39 . 9/7/2015
Oh my gosh that was hilarious... when mycroft walked in, I couldn't stop laughing! I'm sure everyone who could hear me thought I was insane... But oh well!
Wisteria22 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Awww. 3 They're being so adorable. The way that they're claiming they're all platonic and 'just friends.' So cute.
Wisteria22 chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Awww, John is so protective. :) He just wants to punch everyone, it seems.
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »