Reviews for Walking Together
Shezaweza chapter 83 . 3/3
Absolutely love this! I wish that soul mates were a thing! (But tbh I'd probably just go around touching everyone XD ) anyways, great story
Great story. Loved all the fluff! :)
Sheepdog20 chapter 83 . 12/27/2014
Lovely. It took me awhile to finish it. I loved it so very much. Thank you for taking the time to write it and make my life that much better. Your work is amazing. You must have researched to get everything so spot on.
DemeRain chapter 83 . 10/11/2014
This story is utterly brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
Gabby chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
Now I would like to read the story of how Mycroft and Greg got together, that would be a very interesting one I think!
sat1 chapter 83 . 7/21/2014
Good story !
Minty4ever chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I love this story. You captured the characters so perfectly. In fact so well that when I was rewatching the Blind Banker today I was just waiting for this scene to happen, waiting for John to get jumped. And when it didn't happen I laughed at my self and found this story to read again!
Consultinginabluebox chapter 83 . 5/14/2014
This was one of the best stories I have read on here. Keep writing because you are amazing!
Dr.SuperWhoJohnLock chapter 83 . 4/26/2014
this is bery good
i love this
Dr.SuperWhoJohnLock chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
NICE
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 83 . 4/21/2014
Beautifully written. I thoroughly enjoyed all 83 chapters. And the concept of the soul mate bond was very interesting. :)
bananas-are-good-9 chapter 77 . 4/14/2014
You have no idea how worried I am right now... it's like watching a car accident...I just can't look away.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Great story, I do hope you continue writing. Loved it.
jael33 chapter 83 . 4/9/2014
I loved this story! It was so good and I'm sad that it's finished. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 83 . 4/7/2014
Best johnlock ever. Original story idea and it was so sweet and adorable! Oh my god I love it so much. You're an amazing writer! Good job :)
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »